Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:18:50 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Baz FTW!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Baz FTW!  ( 4085 )
Baz
Forum Member

: 85

You are your own person... Take Responsibility.

« : September 08, 2007, 06:08:57 PM »

Tall, dark and handsome. 25. I like long walks on the beach and intellectual conversations.

What ya wanna know? hehe I play way too much on you all's pub. OK! Previous exp? started beta 3. cal-m. RITD way back when matches were still played 6v6 on cs_militia. *shrug* As far as double clanning... I still have ties with UGP, but I haven't played with any of them for a long time. Not on their roster anymore so technically not with them anymore, but still friends with alot of them. need anymore info lemme know.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : September 08, 2007, 06:37:00 PM »

Sry no homosexuals allowed in the clan.  So I guess that means you can't join, (and we should prob cut street too since that is the case).

But for real, this guy is cool and has been around for a while.  I know you are in vent, but another thing is to be active in the forums.  I think you need 20 posts to apply, (not sure, they might have taken that requirement out due to spamming), but anyway try to be active in the forums and be part of the conversation.  Don't spam, (take it from me) people do not like that and it will count against you when and if the voting starts.  But you have been cool so just keep it up and I think you will get your chance.  Ill see you when I get back in the servers.

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : September 08, 2007, 08:03:33 PM »

you forgot to mention that you've been permabanned from our gungame server.

why did you change your name? why do you want to be in this clan? it doesn't make any sense.

Farside
Forum Member

: 75

I wanna know whos cup this is!

« #3 : September 08, 2007, 09:20:25 PM »

Just turn em off and everything should be fine baz.

"I really have nothing important to say." - Streetballer 10.8.07
Baz
Forum Member

« #4 : September 08, 2007, 09:45:44 PM »

I didn't really change my name... this is the original name I play CS under... AsianKing was just a nickname I earned when I got deployed to Germany. As far as joining... I enjoy the people I play with in the pub and I've been "harassed" to join so whatever. Being permabanned from GG server... You can think what you want... I've never hacked in my life. Only valid reason I was given was "for the good of the server" whatever that means. Guess whiny players didn't like how well I did. I know some think I wall, but half the GG maps are so small that sound and radar gives everything away... not too many places to hide. Doubts like yours is the reason why I waited so long to apply. I've explained and everyone just keeps sayin' it'll be alright. If your LANs weren't in Connecticut it'd be easy to rest my case. If I'm denied... then so be it... CS has been a past time of mine since 99... I'll still keep playing.
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #5 : September 09, 2007, 07:17:46 AM »

I don't think you hack, nor was I part of your GG banning.

The only reason I bring those points up is that I don't understand your motivation for joining this clan. The fact that you were not upfront about who you were given your history here is very suspicious to me and not exactly a sign of good character.

Baz
Forum Member

« #6 : September 09, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »

Didn't see the need to be up front again since I've already told the regular pub TE members who I was. Since they already knew it didn't cross my mind that I had to tell them again. It was never my intention to hide anything. My reluctance has obviously been pointed out, but that's due to me knowing that there's people that don't like me. In truth I didn't want to waste my time rebuking these paranoias cuz of some ignorant player started throwing around accusations ruining my reputation. My biggest pet peeve is having to prove my worth, especially to someone who doesn't know me and comes at me right off the bat with negativity and dissension. Either accept me or don't. I'm not yours to beat up on and I sure as hell won't waste my time with narrow minded skepticism.
Amen

« #7 : September 15, 2007, 08:00:04 AM »

If I got hit by a bus tomorrow, I got your back, dog.
If anything happened to me while I jumped out a window...
and my hair caught on fire, I got your back, dog.
If my ex came after me with a knife and stabbed me, I got your back!

Man, you talk too fuckin' much. Peace!
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #8 : September 15, 2007, 09:01:21 PM »

I think Amen was high when he wrote that >.>  I like Baz, but I don't know much about him or " AsianKing" outside of our pub.  But, while in our pub, I enjoy playing with him and talking in vent.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #9 : September 17, 2007, 02:18:49 PM »

If you talking about me being narrow minded, you might as well leave now.

Also if you had no intentions of hiding who you were, then why did you re-register here with another name?? Didn't want me to find out who you were or something??

Doesn't really matter, if the guys don't mind you playing in the pub that's all fine. Forget about the clan.

Widow
« : September 17, 2007, 02:29:04 PM WidowMaker »

Baz
Forum Member

« #10 : September 17, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »

Never said you were narrow minded... Did you start the accusations? No... I believe it was Larry the cuccumber and Bob the tomato that started the accusations. Rereg with another name... If you read my previous post. I don't play under asianking usually... it was just a nickname cuz my main game at the time wasn't CS... it was WoW I had no desire to get back into CS seriously which is why I played GG at the time. So recently I figured I'd use my original alias to make posts cuz that's the name I've used for oh say... 6 years now? And that's the name I actually play under. No need to make accusations. If I had any intentions to hide who I was I coulda bought another copy of CS or used my other account that my friend plays under cuz they were too lazy to buy another copy of HL back in the day. If animosity is all you have then so be it. Peace!
RacerDan21
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« #11 : September 17, 2007, 04:41:01 PM »

i love u baz

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #12 : September 17, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »

If you love him so much racer you can join him if you like.

Like hammer said, why would you want to join a clan where a lot of the members don't even like you?

Later

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #13 : September 17, 2007, 10:00:31 PM »

I mean I dont have a problem with Baz hes always been personable with me and we've had no issues, however I do agree strongly with Widow in that you are quite the controversial player no denying that fact. I assume when u posted this u didnt realize there would be as much resistance as there is, but since you've seen it, I think i'd just stick with being a regular

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #14 : September 18, 2007, 06:23:19 AM »

i dont really have a problem with baz hes a good player and respectfull to everyone
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: