Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:18:13 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Baz FTW!
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Baz FTW!  ( 4087 )
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #15 : September 18, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »

I like Baz as well, Great guy, always respectful in Ventrilo, hard to kill though grrr.

Im the original Newfie
Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #16 : September 18, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »

Baz is a good guy in my book. Reinforcing what other people said: he's respectful, friendly, and a damn good shot. Also, these comments about him "not being up-front" about his past... I think it would be fair to chock that up to the specific gungame information not being pertinent in his mind.

I mean, who can constantly think about all the shit that's gone down, and who can even know what information may be considered important to everybody else all the time? What seems insignificant to some people is important to others.

As far as his re-reg under the new name, it makes sense just in that's probably how he identifies himself in-game, so it wouldn't make sense for him to remain under a previous, now obsolete, username.

I like Baz, I wish I could get in the pub today with you guys.
RacerDan21
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« #17 : September 18, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »

i love everyone

Baz
Forum Member

: 85

You are your own person... Take Responsibility.

« #18 : September 18, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »

GG players don't like me...
Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« #19 : September 18, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »

So  help me to understand this...You did not have any interest in re-joining the cs game, while your primary game was WOW...so you began to play GG.. found the Elders servers to be a suitable place to play...which is where your history with this group began...and as Elite has stated you were a controvesial player(he is not alone in that obsevation)...you get permabanned for your expliots on the GG server..then you rejoin the cs community, under a different alias...(which by your own admission you did not want to be part of)......decide to apply to the TE's...meet with people who do in fact have a path to discover your past...get confronted with your past...go on the offensive...and state that you do have interest but will not answer the charges other than to say that I have other ways around your pathways of discovery, and if you wanted to you could have used them (i.e. if you thought that there would be trouble you would have gone a different route) ooops throwin' my opinion in there.....well why not.... it's not so much animosity  that seem to bother you...it seems to be your past

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #20 : September 18, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »

I said what????
« : September 19, 2007, 06:58:41 AM WidowMaker »

Baz
Forum Member

« #21 : September 18, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »

ok I will help you understand, but you gotta be willing to listen. I never said I had no insterest in rejoining the cs game. I said it wasn't my main game anymore and that I had no intention of getting back into it seriously IE with matches and practices and discussion of stratego while looking at overviews of CAL maps. I've always played cs and prolly always will. GG was fast paced didn't require any patience and very little thinking and not as hectic as deathmatch. I played it as a happy fun time stress reliever after work. and I didn't JUST find the Elders servers a suitable place to play. I used to play on them back in 1.6 before everyone switched over. I don't expect anyone to remember cuz it was a long time ago.

Yeah I got permabanned. For my "exploits" or whatever you wanna call them, but I talked to phenom and he suggested I play on the pub and get to know the other TE regulars and so i did. It was never an issue whether or not I should come back under a different ID cuz I'd just get banned again from the GG server cuz there are no hacks to remove whatever certain people may like to think. I'm not gonna "tone" down my game just to make another player feel better. I get pissed at mozart all the time cuz he isnta-headshots me over and over, but you don't see me crying like the kids that named themselves after veggie tales characters. You don't see me asking him to tone it down for my sake cuz I don't like getting owned.

About my past. I never got confronted with it. I brought it up myself. Ask combo, racer and whoever else was in that conversation in vent. There was mass hysteria and disbelief and expression of how much everyone hated playing against me. Why bring it up myself if I was trying to hide it? I've answered whatever charges you got. There really isn't an answer that would satisfy those who don't like me cuz every charge they've brought have been from a biased stand point with no solidity behind it whatsoever. It's all been a he said she said bullshit. Animosity from my side was only surfaced when I was banned for no reason and fed some bs answer and told to take it with a grain of salt.

I knew what I was in for when I made the first "application" post on this forum. I waited almost a month to even do it and it was only because of everyone else's suggestion and reassurance that it'd be alright. I knew it was gonna turn out like this and yet I still applied. Why? I dunno. I figured it's been about 6 months maybe the pettiness would be gone.

My past doesn't bother me. No... it's exactly just your so called opinions that are really just biased animosity based off hearsay. I don't care if I'm a controversial player. I suck compared to what you see in CAL-M+. I'm just the tip of what you think might be controversial. The rest you won't ever see unless you make it to CAL-M (GL btw to the CAL players). I'm about 50/50 when it comes to spraying people thru doors based off sound positioning. Others... 100%. GL not feeling robbed when you play them.

This discussion has long past my desire to be in the clan. It quit being about me trying to get in the clan when the first asinine comment was made about my "past." I'll just be another player that everyone hates cuz they can't prove their illegitimacy. No biggie. Not something new. And certainly not something I'll push. You can't push something that doesn't wanna bend. Especially when its most rigid point has the most pull.

Whatever... take what you will, but it seems my being forthcoming with the TE members that I play regularly with doesn't seem to matter. I'll still be around... as TE or not. I'll bs with you either way. I'm not a bad guy, and I'm certainly not a cheater. You can talk shit with me all day, but I will stand up for myself when you come at me with false accusations. Face to face, voice to voice, or on an online BBS. Take your pick. I argue here not because i want to be in your clan so bad I'll say whatever I can to sway you. I argue cuz you placed a stigma on me that is so undeserving.
Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #22 : September 19, 2007, 04:07:29 AM »

Baz for your next Home Work .....I want 2 pages  :-D

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #23 : September 19, 2007, 06:54:35 AM »

You know what Baz I sit here reading your essay and think to myself, what should have been in my head all along, it's only a game. I got a kid on the way, a house, wife, all that shit. Getting into arguments online really shouldn't be on my list of things to do.

You are right about some things, there really is no way to prove your integrity unless people are standing right behind you while you play and watching you. You have argued your point in a mature way and have not attacked any one person in any way. I respect your maturity there. You mostly play in the pub now, but thinking about everything I could use someone to help me beat the shit out of the VT guys in the gungame  :-D. I also need someone I can actually get points off of when I kill them.  :thebirdman:

So you know what, when the times comes for a vote for you, I have no problem with it anymore. Views change everyday, and mine has.

Good luck

Widow

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #24 : September 19, 2007, 06:58:57 AM »

....it was definitely gunner's comment that won it for you Baz, cause i know that shit made me laugh like no other and i'll make you a deal you stop killing me, and I think about voting for you  :cya:  :blob: < sry earl for stealing ur blob

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #25 : September 19, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »

....it was definitely gunner's comment that won it for you Baz, cause i know that shit made me laugh like no other and i'll make you a deal you stop killing me, and I think about voting for you  :cya:  :blob: < sry earl for stealing ur blob
:iamwithstupid:

Good luck bro. 

Also: wasn't vergie the one who always posted th blobs? or was it 2 blobs?

:blob: :blob:
« : September 19, 2007, 01:56:34 PM Wonderbread »

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Mozart
TE Members
Noob

: 8

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #26 : September 19, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »

:iamwithstupid: YOU GOT MY VOTE! :iamwithstupid:
Baz
Forum Member

« #27 : September 19, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »

and all it took was a 1000 word essay... heh... Much thanks. Especially if it was Gunner's word. Hats off to you guys.
Amen

« #28 : September 19, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »

Woot baz!   what?
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #29 : September 19, 2007, 03:26:03 PM »

and all it took was a 1000 word essay.

Actually Baz it was 770, so for every 50 words short of 1000 u lose a letter grade also you changed tenses quite frequently and grammar let alot to be desired, i give it a D...at least you didnt fail

This is complete spam by the way and i apologize

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: