Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:25:37 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  What kind of music does everyone listen to?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: What kind of music does everyone listen to?  ( 1803 )
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« : January 24, 2005, 03:00:53 PM »

I was wondering what you guys like to jam to from time to time.

That bands im really into right now are...

Coheed And Cambria
Senses Fail
After The Tragedy
Fall Out Boy
AlexisOnFire
Armor For Sleep
the killers (Mr. Brightside)
etc...

alot of bands in that Genre.

but i also like Classic Rock  like
zepplin.
Skynard.
Police
Some "OLD" U2 songs were alright
steve miller band
the eagles

yea thats pretty much the kind of music i like.

Spikeroo

« #1 : January 24, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »

Old U2 just alright...you kids...lmao...old Police was alright - old U2 had it going on.  Then Bono got high on himself and produced a bunch of crap.  Tim...can you guess what Nighttrain's favorite band is?  Hint: it's in his name...I liked them too.

Although I don't listen to much music anymore - I have no idea why but it is what it is - here are some bands we used to crank at like 90 dB and piss off our neighors (in no particular order)

Eric Claption (probably my fav), Night's favorite, Who, Black Crows, Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Roger Waters/Pink Floyd, AC DC, Green Day, Inxs, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Peter Gabrial, Steve Winwood, Beastie Boys.......there's so many more it boggles my mind but these came off the top of my head.
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« #2 : January 24, 2005, 04:13:02 PM »

i like all those bands too....i get so lost when i try to think of what bands i like because i like so many but i wouldnt be able to name one if someone asked lol i dont know why....i just get lost.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : January 24, 2005, 05:31:27 PM »

lol I know most of those bands and like them... but out of everything I'm a Slipknot fan all the way... nothing beats them. As second it would have to be Static-X.

Steve
Larry Flint

« #4 : January 24, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »

well i would just like to say you forgot one great band The doors, ok no one can come close to what the doors have done to music
also their is one other grate band bye the name on Blind Melon, now go out and dl everything you can of these two bands and you will never go wrong while you are getting high
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« #5 : January 24, 2005, 05:37:49 PM »

eh' i use to like that stuff when i was in like 7th grade. but then i started to listen to things i could actually comprehend lol.
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« #6 : January 24, 2005, 05:38:34 PM »

eh' i use to like that stuff when i was in like 7th grade. but then i started to listen to things i could actually comprehend lol.

I was Talking about the slipknot stuff...
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #7 : January 24, 2005, 06:21:34 PM »

I listen to basically evrything, my favorite would have to be old classic rock, stuff from the 60's and new metal, im listening to Sweet Child o' Mine if that helps

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Larry Flint

« #8 : January 24, 2005, 07:02:35 PM »

timmy you are lucky i was about to kick you in the teeth good choice to stop listening to that crap
NightTrain

« #9 : January 24, 2005, 07:13:13 PM »

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
« : January 24, 2005, 07:15:32 PM NightTrain »
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« #10 : January 24, 2005, 07:27:40 PM »

timmy you are lucky i was about to kick you in the teeth good choice to stop listening to that crap

I wish i had kicked my self in the teeth for listening to it at all... lol. poor desicions.
Spikeroo

« #11 : January 24, 2005, 07:32:01 PM »

I wish i had kicked my self in the teeth for listening to it at all... lol. poor desicions.

Lol...from what I can remember...it looked like you did.  :-P
Larry Flint

« #12 : January 24, 2005, 07:32:51 PM »

well im just going to also say one more band that we have seem to forgoten

BLACK SABBATH
« : January 24, 2005, 07:41:49 PM Larry Flint »
Larry Flint

« #13 : January 24, 2005, 07:36:26 PM »

atleast it is glowing lol :mrgreen:
Timmy Timm Wolfman

« #14 : January 24, 2005, 07:51:49 PM »

Lol...from what I can remember...it looked like you did.  :-P

foley. suck me.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: