Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:38:54 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  2 types of donations
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2 types of donations  ( 658 )
Baltika (#9)
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 272

« : December 22, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »

First, I'll second Scon's call for donations to keep the servers running.  I'm sure that every little bit helps.  If you've been meaning to do it, now's a great time.

Second, I'm a blood donor (red cross), and would encourage anyone that's able/willing to donate blood to do so.  If you've been meaning to do it, now's a great time.  Best thing is it's free and it makes you feel good.

I can help you with information about blood donation (it only takes about an hour to potentially save 3 people's lives)...but you're on your own for the $$ donation.

Thanks for listening.
Baltika

Mustard
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 340

« #1 : December 22, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »

I have O- blood type so I donate every chance I can. They call me all the time too.

TE-r | JuggerNuke: i am just thinking into an endless blackhole now

Apple Sauce
Noob

: 17

« #2 : December 23, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

I donated Blood for the first time this summer (O+) It was an extremely rewarding experience (especially since i was able to do it on the clock at work). Anyways I was extremely disappointed when I missed the blood drive at my school this fall.
In relation to the first type of donation, is there any way to do it with out a PayPal account since my PayPal is still frozen since somebody (not me) tried to buy 10 copies of Modern Warfare 2 with it ?

SConforti
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #3 : January 03, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

Private message widowmaker!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: