Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:06:58 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello  ( 930 )
Solid
Noob

: 1

« : November 05, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »

Hi guys, Just dropping in to say hi to the community. I really enjoyed playing on the tf2 pub server since everyone in TE have been really kool to me.
I have been playing pc games for 2 years and this is the first time I made a move to join a mature community. I was introduced to the pub server by a friend and I have been coming back to play with everyone and really enjoyed the server.
I'm not that good of a competitive player but I have been putting in a lot of hours on solider for a while and I have been getting good results.
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #1 : November 06, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to peruse the forums...we generally solicit a lot of feedback from the community re: which maps to play, various tweaks to the server, etc. so voice your opinions.

Rally Pig
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 213

AOL Instant Messenger - Evel+knievel31
« #2 : November 06, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

welcome, i have noticed you on in the server, feel free to join us in vent i cant remember all the vent info to get logged on to that server i know it pops up in game and on the splash screen when you join, as luggage said feel free to leave comments and feed back on the server (in the TF2 server thread of course) :blob:

wow my upload sucks

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : November 07, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

Welcome to the community! Please feel free to put in your two cents in our TF2 forum.

Fredster
Noob

: 17

« #4 : November 25, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »

Solid Solid Solid....I'm the sniper whom always dies by your hands...or Should I say Rockets....GRR
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #5 : November 25, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

Welcome Solid - I have seen you in the server a lot lately and have enjoyed gaming with you.  Join us in vent to get more of a personal feel of the community.  We always have so much fun there!   :-D  tx1.leetvent.com  port 3798 (sad Rally, I know it by heart and u have been around how long and don't remember it - lol  :-D )

Rally Pig
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 213

AOL Instant Messenger - Evel+knievel31
« #6 : November 25, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »

lol i can never remember the port hahaha i dunno why

wow my upload sucks

: [1]  
« previous next »
: