Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:53 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Taso's Intro
« previous next »
: [1]
: Taso's Intro  ( 832 )
Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« : May 25, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »

Hey TE Members, I've been interested in joining your community ever since i started playing on your TF2 server and noticed you guys show great teamwork and are always communicating, which i don't see a lot in other TF2 servers.

Anyways, i registered on your forums a few hours ago and i was in your vent yesterday talking with some members and playing TF2. I'm looking forward to gaming more with you guys and meeting some more TE's.

BTW, my name is said like Tahso, so for example instead of Make, it would be Mach, i probably confused you lol but you get the point since most people say it wrong.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #1 : May 25, 2009, 08:21:41 PM »

Welcome to the community Taso!  I played with you for a while yesterday and had much fun!  Keep up in vent and getting to know the rest of our ppl, and enjoy commenting on our forums!  We appreciate all input!  See you in game/vent soon!  :-D

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #2 : May 25, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

Nice to see you join the forums! :P

Just keep playing, talk with us in vent, and you could be a part of TE in no time.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : May 25, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »

Welcome to the community Taso! Hope to have more gg's with you soon and hope to talk to you in vent!

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #4 : May 25, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »

Hey, good to see you signed up man.  Welcome to the forums.

Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #5 : May 26, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »

Welcome to the community - look forward to gaming with you and getting to know you better.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: