Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:44:39 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Hi Everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi Everyone  ( 628 )
Cwar_SnowDog
Noob

: 1

« : May 18, 2009, 10:22:29 PM »

I just started a new job working for the same agency as TaylorMade. Low and behold we have something very much in common; we are both PC gamers and belong to gaming communities. I am a HUGE COD5 player. I own (possess / not pwn)  just about every FPS game out right now and will play any of them at any point; just not real well all the time. If any of you guys still play RVS and are looking for a fun server we have a 16 man teams server . The name is combined warfare. Feel free to join us any night. We also host a vent server if you want to talk smak... At one time we  had a 4 man TWL Athena Sword team and actually held the top slot, but that was years ago... Once a week we still set time aside to match against an old RVS team we have been rivals with for years. I would bet the boys would love to have another team to play... hint...hint...We are all kinda scattered as far as games go now, but are still very close friends. Thanks a lot for letting me register and I look forward to meeting some new gamers.
 :cya:
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : May 18, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

Welcome to the community SnowDog, look forward to gaming with you soon!

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #2 : May 19, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »

welcome man!!
  these guys are a lot of fun and good ppl too.
  I hope u have a good time playing in this community.
 see ya around

: [1]  
« previous next »
: