Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:32:25 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Intro
« previous next »
: [1]
: Intro  ( 555 )
stuckey
Forum Member

: 31

« : April 30, 2009, 02:01:58 PM »

Name: Stuckey
Games: CSS, maybe pickin up WOW again
Leagues: 1 season TWL, 4 seasons CAL, 1 season CEVO
Admin Exp.: was an admin on Noobs Paradise way back when, have had 3 pub servers of my own and 3 ventrilos.  Would like to gain admin privileges here to cut down on the mass amount of hackers that come and go during the day.  I play quite a bit during daytime hours when others are working and some at night.

Hey guys.  Just wanted to give a quick intro.  I'm dropping in vent occasionally to see if anyone is in the pub channel.  Love the server and play there as long as there is an admin and no hackers but get tired of dealing with them with no admin around so I usually leave and come back later.  Anything else you want to know just ask.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : May 01, 2009, 07:25:00 AM »

Welcome to the community stuckey! Do you play any other games? We have TF2 and COD:W@W servers as well if you play any of those games. Also, if your having problems with hackers just come in vent and grab whoevers there, we'd all be happy to help, even if we're playing other games.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: