Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:33:57 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Euro 2008 Soccer
« previous next »
: Who do you think will win Euro 2008 Soccer?
Netherlands - 1 (7.7%)
Portugal - 0 (0%)
Spain - 3 (23.1%)
Germany - 2 (15.4%)
Other (Czech, Italy, Russia, Turkey) - 2 (15.4%)
Who cares? - 5 (38.5%)
: 13

: 1 [2] 3
: Euro 2008 Soccer  ( 2193 )
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #15 : June 23, 2008, 11:00:52 AM »

viva Espana, luggage what happened to ur saviors the nethrelands or holland, whatever u call it. they got kill by a team that spain beat 4-1 in the first game of teh eurocup.......just kidding dude, cause now we have to play the again.

wed 2:45 ET germany-turkey(i preffer turkey to pass, but im afraid germany will)

thursday 2:45 ET spain-russia(spain should win that after the 4-1 score from a week ago)

This is our year to finally win eurocup after 19649last year spain won.
 and we broke the jinx of 80 years without beating italy in a major compatetition.
 we have a good chance  and a good team to make it work

Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #16 : June 23, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »

I agree, things are looking good for Spain now - good luck!  I was amazed that score was 0-0 after overtime with Italy, although always nice to beat them in PKs...I still remember when Roberto Baggio missed his penalty in the WC.

Both teams I like (Holland and France) are out so I will now root for Russia for no reason other than the fact that they are underdogs (with a better chance than Turkey)...

Turkey has no chance vs. Germany especially since something like 9 of their starting 11 are out due to injury or fouls.  Spain vs. Russia should be a fun attacking game  :-D

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #17 : June 26, 2008, 03:18:21 PM »

u were right dude, it was a nice attacking game, but only on one side.
 it was a beautifull show of soccer from spain, they played perfect, nice, and effective with like 20 shots 10 on target, russia only shot one on target, and casillas was there to save it.

now for the championship Spain-Germany on sunday 2:45 ET
 that should be fun

viva Spain!!!!

doublejz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 87

« #18 : June 26, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »

I have to agree with Widow. I played soccer for 7 years and you'll never find me watching it on tv. Im either playing it or watching just about any other sport on tv... baseball is almost as bad as watchin soccer on tv tho too.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #19 : June 27, 2008, 01:01:51 PM »

dude baseball is way slower and more boring than watching soccer, its hard to believe that you play soccer for several years and u dont like watching big games.
 I dont like watching every single soccer game, the same way that i dont like watching every single baseball game, but i do watch my team's games and the world series and stuff like that, with soccer is the same way, i love watching my favorite team's games, and any other important interesting game.

Spain's gotta win this final on sunday.that would make my summer so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #20 : June 28, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »

I can't believe Italy lost.  That sucked.  I was watching it in Tuscany, and everyone was depressed the next day.  I think Germany, or Spain has a good shot.  And fucking Germany beating Turkey was bullshit.  but that last goal was sick.   I was hoping for Turkey, but Germany is really good. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #21 : June 28, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »

well no shit spain or germany has a good shot wonder they are the only ones left in the tournament :-p

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #22 : June 28, 2008, 05:46:41 PM »

nice one wonder!!!jk...i guess u dont want to go ahead and pick one, i understand...there is a saying that states:"they play 11 against 11 and germany always win" i hope this time is not that way.

we have a big problem our best striker david villa, and highest scorer fo thr tournament so far is injured and will not play, cesc fabregas would play in his place, it sucks but fabregas is good too.

arriba espana!!!!

Pd:i cant wait for the game, if spain win i most probably wont be playing cs on sunday night because ill be drunk and celebrating!!!!!!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #23 : June 28, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »

You guys still talking about soccer? Football season is only a couple months away!

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #24 : June 28, 2008, 07:41:33 PM »

Michael Ballack is probably going to sit out though, I know her had a poor outing in the last match but that is huge to lose your captain in the final

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #25 : June 29, 2008, 02:56:25 AM »

my bad, after the germany turkey game, i didn't watch anymore, was traveling.  But I want spain to win it now, like em alot more than those damn germans. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #26 : June 30, 2008, 01:30:42 AM »

thanks wonder!!!and u did well cheering for us!!!!we got it!!!!!!here it goes!!!!
 "campeones, campeones, oe,oe,oe!!!!(u gotta put some soccer fan sound while u say it and it sounds beautiful)

We did it, after 44 years!!!!!i still cant believe it!!!!Viva Espana

I have been drunk pretty much all afternoon, evening, and night......it might take another 44 years to get the next one(i hope not though), but u never know

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #27 : June 30, 2008, 04:37:20 AM »

Yup, spain played really well, but Germany really played like shit.  Besides the first couple of min, spain had all the control.  But overall, it was a rather good game. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #28 : June 30, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »

Gratz spaniard, I know how much fun it can be to win a championship after such a drought, enjoy it all you can. I have to admit I actually watched a portion of the game and it was interesting. The 15min of a game that are spent below the 18 on either end is exciting

hakksaww
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 118

« #29 : June 30, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »

the real story out of this was the fact that the coach that Russia has is amazing. Every team he coaches makes it into the finals - like in the same year. That is truly amazing.

If only he'd come manage the NY Mets....

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: