Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:29:52 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Euro 2008 Soccer
« previous next »
: Who do you think will win Euro 2008 Soccer?
Netherlands - 1 (7.7%)
Portugal - 0 (0%)
Spain - 3 (23.1%)
Germany - 2 (15.4%)
Other (Czech, Italy, Russia, Turkey) - 2 (15.4%)
Who cares? - 5 (38.5%)
: 13

: [1] 2 3
: Euro 2008 Soccer  ( 2185 )
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« : June 19, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »

Go Holland, the saviors of Euro soccer!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : June 19, 2008, 12:01:42 PM »

Soccer sucks...watch football.

hakksaww
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 118

« #2 : June 19, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »

you know those Germans.. you don't join the party they come get ya!

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #3 : June 19, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »

smurf I have to completlely disagree with you!!!
 soccer "footbal"(how we call it) since they actually use their feet all the time to play it, is the best sport on earth!!!

I do like american footbal too though, but soccer is quicker, more dynamic, no stop of the clock, no advertisement until half time,etc.

I think this is the year Spain is going to win the eurocup, we have the best team and we are playing  nicely so far.
 I agree netherlands have a pretty good team as well as germany which just beat portugal 3-2, it was an awesome game.
 I cant wait to watch the netherlands-russia quarterfinal, since if we beat italy (which its gonna be tough), we will play them on the semifinals.

I think the final is gonna be germany-spain and we will win 3-2.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #4 : June 19, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »

btw luggage, on the poll to vote you should change portugal for italy since they lost already......lol

tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

: 59

AOL Instant Messenger - tbone88t
« #5 : June 19, 2008, 03:40:26 PM »

rooting for spain!!!! im on your side spaniard lets go spain fabergas and david villa are sick lets go spain :mrgreen:

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #6 : June 19, 2008, 04:29:25 PM »

Soccer sucks...watch football.

ha!  Soccer IS football

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #7 : June 19, 2008, 07:01:27 PM »

I picked I don't care, just because I'm not really interested, not trying to jab at the sport. Sorry spaniard but hockey is the quickest sport. Them soccer/futbol guys have some pretty sweet skill with the ball but the only exciting part to me is the ten minutes of the game when the ball is within the 18 and they are all pushing it hard to score. Hockey, anywhere on the ice someone can get turned inside out, either by a big hit or a sweet move

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #8 : June 19, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »

dude i respect ur opinion but if you know about soccer or u have played u will realized how hard it is and how much fun is to do driblings, short and long passes, and so forth. then u appreciate how good they are.

thanks tritt for cheering for spain!!!ur right we have some sick ass players, such as the strikers david villa(highest scorer of the eurocup so far) and fernando torres, best mildfielders in the world like cesc fabregas, xavi, silva, iniesta, and senna among others, and great defendors, and the best goal keeper in the world, iker casillas form real madrid.

Go Spain, viva espana!!!!

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #9 : June 19, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »

I love football!! (soccer) so good to watch I picked Germany, been rooting for them ever since the 06 World Cup, and i was glad ronaldo lost today, thats what he gets for trying to leave Man U

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #10 : June 19, 2008, 11:59:52 PM »

i think real madrid is gonna finish teh trade for ronaldo soon, the real madrid will be invincible and well win everything, not just the spanish league.....lol

Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #11 : June 20, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »

Cammarenzzi and Toni will win it for Italia.. as long as their D starts to champ it up... they played terribly against France.

Viva Italia!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #12 : June 20, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »

Soccer is one of those sports you either got to be there or playing. Watching it on TV does nothing for me. It's like watching flies fuck!! Not exciting to me. Believe me I know how hard it is and the skill involved to play. I am not disrespecting that at all. Just to watch it is boring to me.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #13 : June 21, 2008, 12:23:32 AM »

WIDOW,  i agree that it might ne boring to you, but if you wouldve watch the game today against turkey and c oratia, u can call this sport everything but boring, it was one of the most exiting game sever.
  I respect your opinion, but it can be boring to you, however, you cannot say it is more boring than baseball, and i like baseball, but it is so slow, and sometimes you will be watching it for hourse and see nothing interesting, and is one of the most famous american sports.

how we say in spain.......para gustos los colores, and it means that many people have many different likes. different people like different colours.

sorry paladin, but spain will kick luce toni, cammoraznezi, and buffons butt's on sunday(or at least i hope so.....lol

Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #14 : June 21, 2008, 08:37:11 AM »

Yesterday's game was awesome!  Turkey is just sick - have come back from behind 3 times now in this tournament  :headbang1:  Talk about conviction...only if France had half the heart Turkey does, they wouldn't have been disgraced here...

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: