Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:20:36 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Halloo
« previous next »
: [1]
: Halloo  ( 885 )
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« : May 29, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

I play a fair bit on your TF2 servers so figured I'd say Hi.  Nice to see that there are some oldies like me (29yrs) who enjoy gaming.  A bit about myself: Married, live in NYC, work in principal investing and on the rare occasion I break myself free of TF2 in my free time, try to read a mixed batch of comedy, popular science & philosophy.

I quite enjoy playing with the TE folks and now that my much exalted TP clan is kinda defunct, will look to join TE in the near future. 

Look forward to seeing many of you later this evening and hopefully kicking Liquid_Solar's rubber-suited behind (jk)

hakksaww
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 118

« #1 : May 29, 2008, 09:56:17 AM »

welcome and hello!

Though presently in Minnesota, I hail from NYC m'self. Worked at the corner of the park at 57th and Broadway.

I, too, enjoy killing Solar, and thus share a compelling common intrest in those quarters.

Except it's usually him smacking me with that axe o' his.

Welcome, and see you in the game.

- saww

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : May 29, 2008, 10:01:57 AM »

welcome to the forums and welcome to the servers.  Hope to see you in the servers playing.  Keep up the time in the servers and posting in the forums and come join us in Vent and get to know the group and you too could someday be a member of TE.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : May 29, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »

Good to see you found us Luggage. I to, as many before me, have enjoyed killing Solar and hope to do so with you more in the future. Stay active in the forums and get in vent!

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : May 29, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »

Whats going on man.  Nice to see you found your way to our forums.  Feel free to join us in vent when you are playing, its alot more fun.  Also, where in NYC are you from?  I live in Park Slope, Brooklyn myself. 

~WondeR.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #5 : May 29, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!  I'll definitely try out Vent tonight...

Saww & WondeR: I live in Manhattan (Chelsea); Didn't realize many city folk played on the servers - figured the'd be off getting drunk and what not...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: