Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:35:40 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Hey guys!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hey guys!  ( 1199 )
Bruiser
Noob

: 20

« : May 02, 2008, 06:18:47 AM »

My names Tim and I've been on your server several times now. I finally found a good server. Everyone seams to have fun and a good time and usually members around to keep the server clean.

I'm kind of quiet b/c I'm not a big chit chatter and use the mic when needed but I'll try to talk more in the server. If I'm on your team in the TF2 servers and you need some help advancing or defending let me know. I can play Demo, Engy and sniper. See Everyone in the server :headbang1:

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : May 02, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »

Good to see you found us Bruiser! Have fun on the servers and be sure to check us out in Vent.

Bruiser
Noob

« #2 : May 02, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

I need help setting up ventrillo.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #3 : May 04, 2008, 08:35:46 AM »

have you downloaded it yet?  its fairly cut and dried... but there are some items that are wonky.

so launch it and you'll pop up with a username/server/bindings window.  hit the arrow to the right POINTING TO THE RIGHT and pick a username.  then on the SERVER arrow to the right punch in

TX1.Leetvent.com in the hostname
Port: 3798
pass... te right guys?

hit ok.

then hit CONNECT on that first window.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #4 : May 04, 2008, 08:37:45 AM »

oh yeah and click on setup and set your binding for speech.  I don't like hotmic EVER so I usually set it to clicking teh scrollwheel.  but pick yer poison.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #5 : May 04, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »

Thats pretty much it...thanks for helping out Hypo  :-D

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #6 : May 04, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »

no worries.  I love TE

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #7 : May 04, 2008, 11:41:12 PM »

I love TE

Who doesn't  :dontknow:

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #8 : May 05, 2008, 12:09:56 AM »

Welcome and enjoy the TE servers,
They rock!!

Bruiser
Noob

« #9 : May 05, 2008, 06:28:32 AM »

thanks guys. I think I did all the but not the port part. I'll have to try it in a few days. I'm in the middle of painting my computer room so thats why I havent been on since Friday night and probably wont be online the next few days.

Is it possible for this program to mess up my ingame mic? It worked before and then after I set up ventrillo when I go into TF2 and use the normal default mic it doesnt work. I tried everytjhing and cant figure it out. Just wondering.

I like the server and the group of guys you have so I'm hoping to be a member in the future.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #10 : May 05, 2008, 07:15:03 AM »

go into your windows settings and make sure it sees your mic.  get on like yahoo chat with sound and test it or do the testing within windows.  DO NOT USE THE SAME KEY FOR VENT THAT YOU USE FOR CS.  that will cause some weirdness and conflict. 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: