Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:08:07 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  I'm interested in joining
« previous next »
: [1]
: I'm interested in joining  ( 846 )
Bruiser
Noob

: 20

« : May 01, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

My names Tim, I'm 26 years old and live in Auburn, NY. I play only TF2 at the moment but was in the 173rd DOD clan in the past before they released it onto source.

I'm an x-ray technologist and work in Liverpool NY Monday through Friday. I bought my own house last year but was so busy with my girlfriend (my ex now) and her newborn daughter that I haven't had any time to myself until recently. We had a great relationship and I raised her daughter as my own for the past 2 years and recently it just wasn't meant to be so we parted ways. I've been playing TF2 and working my my house and I'm interested in joining a mature clan. I was also in clans a very long time ago with the original TFC but most members were so immature and bossy that I didn't enjoy it so I left and fragged on my own....it got to a point where I couldtn even mage a suggestion on how to plan for a match and see what the other leaders thought.

I liked the 173rd DOD clan b/c it was like a family and we all had a blast playing and we weren't so competitive that you didn't enjoy the game. I was in the 173rd until internal leader conflicts started and then the clan was dismantled and restarted and it just wasn't the same so I didn't rejoin.

I like TF2 out of any game I ever played b/c of how balanced the classes and maps are and how each class can have a major role in helping out the team win...if the group plays as a team.

I also know how to make HL frag videos and made 2 videos that are posted on youtube if you want to see some of my style. MY favorite classes in order are Demo, Engineer, Sniper, Soldier, HW. I am interested in joining so I'll see you guys around on the server.

Heres the links to my vids. I like making them plus people like watching them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmxcdhXaufw      my first video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0YGNmxVZUE     my second video

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : May 01, 2008, 07:54:18 PM »

Welcome to the community. Be sure to check us out in Vent.

Bruiser
Noob

: 20

« #2 : May 02, 2008, 05:40:33 AM »

When I get home from work later I'll download ventrillo. I've never used it but I'm sure I can figure it out. If not I'll ask one of you guys.  :headbang1:

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #3 : May 02, 2008, 05:53:37 AM »

hi and welcome... hope you have lots of fun here... stay active in the forums and join us in vent... :-D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: