Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:25:27 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  ello
« previous next »
: [1]
: ello  ( 946 )
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« : April 30, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »

I just stopped by the website today after having played on your server for I don't know how long, shoulda stopped by sooner. Figured I would intro myself because I'm new to the boards, I'm known ingame as byrnie, no caps (apparently there is someone else who plays on one of your servers as (1)Byrnie), but my real name is Mike Byrne, and I'm from Michigan, just finished school at UofM and I need a job, anyone need an economist?

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : April 30, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »

Welcome to the community!  :-D

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : May 01, 2008, 12:24:12 AM »

econ major? hey me too. I ended up goin to grad school because I couldnt find a non-crappy job.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #3 : May 01, 2008, 08:13:23 AM »

AHHHHHHHHH which Byrnie is this?  is this my Byrnie? or the other Byrnie?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #4 : May 01, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »

lol im the no caps "byrnie" that resorts to his knife more often than he should. That's my steam name too for friends lists, i ran into another, (1)Byrnie, the other day from Cali, thats not me, I'm a midwesterner

econ major? hey me too. I ended up goin to grad school because I couldnt find a non-crappy job.

great, I was all happy about not having to do any more school and it looks like I may have to eh? Where'd you do undergrad and where are you a grad student?

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #5 : May 01, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »

you probably havent heard of either school i've gone to...I did my undergrad at Lafayette and i'm in the MBA program at Rollins now.

I briefly considered getting a Phd in econ, but...fuck that.
« : May 01, 2008, 10:33:56 AM hammertime »

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #6 : May 01, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »

dude you guys are scaring me!! I dont want to do graduate school.
 I will be done in two weeks, with a double major in International business and management, hopefully i can get a non-crappy job without going back to scholl for the graduate.
 I am biligual too, so hopefully that would help a little.....lol

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #7 : May 01, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »

Being bilingual will certainly help, especially if its being bilingual in the two languages I am guessing you speak, Spanish is starting to become less of a minor language round here. Can't really say I've heard of Lafayette, I could have guessed that some school somewhere was named that but I have no clue where it is, I have heard of Rollins but I don't know where that is either. I have a feeling an MBA may be necessary in the future, but for now Ima gonna enjoy bein done for now.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: