Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:51:44 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  [tP] Cannonfodder | Kthx banned
« previous next »
: [1]
: [tP] Cannonfodder | Kthx banned  ( 996 )
Cannonfodder
Noob

: 2

« : January 24, 2008, 07:40:46 AM »

Name: [tP]cannonfodder
Steam id:  Steam_0:0:374404
reason: i think someone thought i was botting.

well, this unfortunatly is not the first banning for supposid aim botting i've suffered, but i do always get a bit of a kick out of it.  Note that i was also banned from UNBU server for "aimboting" and after review was unbanned.  I play 2 classes sniper and scout.  I play them both very well.  I play tf2 compedativly and haveing seen TE on the cal ladder look forward to meeting them in cal.  All that being said, i don't aimbot I simply am a good sniper.  I have demo's if needed that I can upload for your viewing pleasure.

Anyhow i enjoy'd playing on your server and i hope to hear back soon on this issue.

-cannonfodder
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : January 24, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »

Well I banned you last night and I think you got a pretty shaky mouse, and strafing back and forth then zooming and headshoting in a half a second seems pretty shady to me. Don't wanns hear that your mouse sensitivity is high either. The higher the sensitivity the harder it is to get accurate on close shots. Sorry but you cross hair bouncing around peoples heads is not right. Maybe I will have to contact the other clan and let them know you got banned here. I gave you a temp ban so do want you want, but you will be watched. If I'm in the server and don't feel like spec'ing I'll just temp ban you again cause it really isn't worth my time.

Have fun in CAL

Widow

Cannonfodder
Noob

: 2

« #2 : January 24, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »

I do play with high sens but that’s not really the point, (ingame sens of 4, relatively high windows sense with a 2k dpi mouse)

Like i said i play this game competitively, i play scout and sniper it's pretty much all i do, both classes accounting for 90-95% of my playtime.  If you do think i am happy go spec me for 2-3 minutes take a demo and watch it a time or two, while i do have a lot of snap on head shots i have a fair number of misses, simply my sniping style is MUCH different the large majority of people that play the class.  I don't believe in charging up and scooting.  I believe in seeing then scooping.  This is a fundamental difference that gives me a LARGE edge against snipers.

This all being said, in the end you will do what you do.  I hope that you do take the time to review a demo or two before jumping to these conclusions again.

Also, http://unbuinc.net/Forums/banned/index.php?page=demos has 2 demo's of my supposed aimbotting from unbu feel free to watch both of those and make a discussion from that if you not willing to demo you own in game.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: