Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:22:29 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Logitech G15
« previous next »
: [1]
: Logitech G15  ( 664 )
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« : December 28, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/3498&cl=us,en

bought this kb with a gift certificate i got for xmas. I love it. it has a cool LCD display that has programs that run on it. there is a virtual pet and what i use is the css plugin. It keeps track of all ur kills and dmg and all that on a little display. Also, i use it for vent cause sometimes i dont  know who is talkin on vent and I can look down and it says it. pretty cool and i'm really enjoying it. Anyone have on but me?
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : December 28, 2007, 06:59:21 PM »

Thats pretty sweet....like that you can see whos talking in Vent (how does it do that? plugin?) $99 for a keyboard though...I want ti but that might be a bit steep.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : December 28, 2007, 07:50:48 PM »

I have had my G15 for a little over 2 months now and I love it.  I have the version previous to yours which is the blue backlit and the LCD can fold closed.  I like the old style better then the new so I searched for one of the old ones.  If you can track one down most places have them for $50 or $60 now.  The plugin for Vent comes with vent and when Vent is running you can toggle that LCD screen on with the push of a button.  It does make it very easy to tell who is talking cause it shows you.

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #3 : November 16, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »

On topic: I just got an old-style G15 for $50 and am loving it! :P

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #4 : December 01, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »

had one for a few years now but never knew about the vent use!!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: