Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:45:07 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  AntiHero
« previous next »
: [1]
: AntiHero  ( 1447 )
AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« : December 01, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »

I am the bodyguard of Combo. (So is Caboose) I'm looking into joining, finally found a clan that's not always like "let's scrim!" to everyone with a clan tag. I wonder how many hours it takes to apply though the Recruitment App, i got 3 so far. Hope to become a member soon! :D

I saw it die, i watched it die.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : December 01, 2007, 08:26:09 PM »

In order to be recruited you need to get into vent and have at least 20 posts on the forums, Which means be active.  Do not spam to get your posts, that doesn't count.  Take your time, and put in a thoughts that are + for the convo.  We are mainly a 21 and over clan, but we make exceptions.  So if you stick around, and are active in the forums servers  and vent, you will get your shot.  Good luck. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : December 01, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »

Caboose? I played with him in the pub tonight...good guy.

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

Bodyguard

« #3 : December 01, 2007, 11:40:34 PM »

Dude, i love Caboose. Me and him are now designated bodyguards.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #4 : December 02, 2007, 01:06:40 PM »

Just givin you the heads up, for recruits under 21 the whole process can take up to 3 months to become a member/recruit, show yopur dedicated and become a part of the works around here, show us your not justr gonna stick around for a month then dip, welcome

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

Bodyguard

« #5 : December 02, 2007, 05:16:40 PM »

i'm not much of a quitter, i ran a clan that went nowhere for 4 months. No one helped out doing anything, no one would join cause we didn't have a server, people left cause we didn't have a server, and yet no one would help out with costs. The co owner called it quits before i did.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #6 : December 02, 2007, 09:06:32 PM »

i'm not much of a quitter, i ran a clan that went nowhere for 4 months. No one helped out doing anything, no one would join cause we didn't have a server, people left cause we didn't have a server, and yet no one would help out with costs. The co owner called it quits before i did.

Dedication and being active in all facets of the clan (pubs, vent and forums) is very important to us. If you can do this you'll be ok...but lax is right, for those under 21 the recruitment process is a hell of a lot longer and we require high levels of activity and participation.

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

Bodyguard

« #7 : December 02, 2007, 09:12:05 PM »

Dizzam, well i can do it, i may have times where i'll stop for a while and not be in much contact, i suffer from a condition called Attention Deficit Disorder and i may just not want to play CS much, and i may go off and be at my xbox for a while, or i'll be on WoW, but i usually don't do this for more than a day or two. I usually check all forums every day though, just to keep updated, so my forum activity is a definate unless something is wrong.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #8 : December 02, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »

Dizzam, well i can do it, i may have times where i'll stop for a while and not be in much contact, i suffer from a condition called Attention Deficit Disorder and i may just not want to play CS much, and i may go off and be at my xbox for a while, or i'll be on WoW, but i usually don't do this for more than a day or two. I usually check all forums every day though, just to keep updated, so my forum activity is a definate unless something is wrong.

Well, a few days away is ok as long as your active in the forums...I'm bi-polar :headbang:/ :-D and I can do it.

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

Bodyguard

« #9 : December 04, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »

Anyone know how i get into MIRC? i am looking at the client thinking "this is gay, why not just use Xfire? makes more sense" lol
By the way, all who use Xfire, mine is the same name as my steam id: craigbray

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #10 : December 04, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »

Don't worry about getting into IRC.  I know i haven't been able to get into the chan, but no one is ever in there any more.  Its just a waste of CPU usage.  If you must know, we are #theelders on gamesurge.  But try more staying active on the forums and getting in vent. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #11 : December 04, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »

Honestly it would be better to have a channel on Efnet anyways.  Much easier to get into and you do not need to go thru the authentication hassle like gamesurge has.  I do not use mIRC so it is a big hassle for me going thru Irssi.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #12 : December 04, 2007, 04:31:15 PM »

Back in the day (which, BTW, was a Wednesday) all of us clan members we're in IRC all the time and it was always full of people...now the only thing we really use irc for is for finding scrims.

ColdNestea
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 101

The best drink on the planet.

AOL Instant Messenger - Beyond+Baller
« #13 : December 25, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »

Seems like a nice guy.  As for the whole xfire thing, i suggest you stick to what works for you - i like xfire just because it's simple and i'm not very computer savy.  I think I might be the only one who does though  :-P

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

Bodyguard

« #14 : December 25, 2007, 07:03:20 PM »

it is amazing, simple and useful.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: