Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:22:34 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Merciless in CT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Merciless in CT  ( 1389 )
merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« : September 30, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »

Hello TE members. I'm Merciless AKA Eric Cummings from Groton, Connecticut. I'm 30 years old with no kids I know of (yet). I go to school at Colorado Tech. University online, going for my business degree. I've played Source since it came out on a friends secondary computer until last year I got my computer upgraded. I'm sure some of you have seen me in gun game or in the pub every once in a while. Always loved your servers and the competition they provide, really helped me up my game from the original team I started with(The Cartel). I really only play CSS and Elder Scrolls:Oblivion on my computer. I love to jam on console games and arcade cabinets and actually hold over 20 World Records in the Nintendo 8-Bit realm. Check out my myspace pages at http://www.myspace.com/mercric  and  http://www.myspace.com/merciless365 my group at http://groups.myspace.com/wpgl  and my world records at http://www.twingalaxies.com/index.aspx?c=22&p=43272 if you like. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from ya.
  ERC the Merc

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : September 30, 2007, 10:29:44 PM »

Judging by all the pictures on ur myspace, I would have to go ahead and say your a fat guy with no life.   :-D  But have seen him around a real lot, good guy, always fun to play with, and he makes the cut for the 21+.  Im not sure if u are in vent (don't remember) but if ur not try and get in vent, if u are, just stick around and i am sure you will get ur chance.  See ya around man.

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #2 : October 01, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

Well shit if he's an old fat guy with no life let the man in, thats all of are requirements!

On the real good dude

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #3 : October 03, 2007, 06:58:26 AM »

Back in my day I beat all those scores. You lucky I never submitted them anywhere.  :mrgreen:   :thebirdman:

Since you are in CT you gonna make it to the LAN??

Widow

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #4 : October 04, 2007, 12:13:39 AM »

Most likely if I'm not still working on my house. My bedroom floor needs to be torn up and redone along with the closet and half my bathroom floor. Then I need to fix my deck. If I do go, It's gonna be with a few friends most likely. Every time they've gone it's turned into a "Hey you remember that time when" story.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #5 : October 04, 2007, 06:37:00 AM »

Take a break from the house, I am. Go nuts working all the time.

Widow

HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #6 : October 04, 2007, 06:41:01 AM »

Take a break from the house, I am. Go nuts working all the time.

Widow

What are you talking about?  You get a 8 hour break from work everyday between 8:30 and 4:30.

Number One Super Guy!!!

HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 169

« #7 : October 04, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »

Hey Merc!

Didn't know you were from CT.! I grew up in CT, and just moved to NY state in March of '06. Used to go to Groton for the fireworks every year.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #8 : October 04, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »

NY state?  gotta be in the city man.  Its where its at.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #9 : October 04, 2007, 06:47:44 PM »

I'd love to be there man, but the wife got her dream job out here. Besides, you can buy a kick ass beautiful house for $350,000 out here, and her job offers were about the same money elsewhere, but the cost of living wasn't even close to as low.

AND, with her job, we have access to the corporate jet which flies into Newark twice a day for just the cost of taxes.. about $40.00. WOOOHOOO!!
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #10 : October 04, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »

ooo, well thats nice then. 

Yea, shit here in the city is sooo fucking high.  Im in highschool now, but i want to comeback here after college, but i think it will be hard to afford.  Condo's start a  $200 and thats for a shitty one.  A 2bedroom condo where i live is about $750 and brownstones start at 1.5mil.  Its soo crazy and the houses aren't even that big.  But it is a nice place to live... lol. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

« #11 : October 05, 2007, 06:43:50 AM »

Hey Merc!

Didn't know you were from CT.! I grew up in CT, and just moved to NY state in March of '06. Used to go to Groton for the fireworks every year.

Lol, I go see those fireworks every year as well.  Always a great time.  Get there early and drink all afternoon then watch the fireworks at night.  Just takes about 1.5 hours before you can get back on 95.

Number One Super Guy!!!

Ryuk
Forum Member

: 85

MSN Messenger - fenton919@hotmail.com
« #12 : October 08, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »

I've seen merciless in GG he's pretty good and i've seen him a few times in the pub he's go skill and is a good guy.

-Dead Girls Don't Say No-
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #13 : October 09, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »

Hey Merc!

Lol, I go see those fireworks every year as well.  Always a great time.  Get there early and drink all afternoon then watch the fireworks at night.  Just takes about 1.5 hours before you can get back on 95.

Indeed! We would just stay at our buddies place in Westport. Made drunk fireworks a bit easier...

We miss the area a ton.. you can't see Grucci fireworks out in the boondocks like where we are..
: [1]  
« previous next »
: