Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:38:47 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Kicked and Banned
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kicked and Banned  ( 1253 )
merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« : July 22, 2007, 09:09:12 PM »

I've never hacked or messed with anybody on your servers, but today for no reason, Widowmaker decides to make fun of me then proceeds to say he never liked me. Then I get kicked and banned after playing on the server for over 2 years.  I was going to try to join The Elders but after such a display of admin abuse from your main admin, I really can't see how your clan operates as a team. I'm 29 with over 21 distinct World Records to my resume and I have a game store with over 3000 games and I work as a consultant for companies like SCEA, Sega, Lucasarts, Koie, Rockstar etc. From what I've seen, the hackers mostly run free on the gungame server and the rules that are set are at the discretion of the admins. I kill someone that looks like he's gonna knife an Elder and I get yelled at and made fun of. If I was part of the Team, I'd know what you want. But apparently there's plenty of TE Admins that have a problem with me for reasons I can't explain. Widow, If you had a problem with me for that long, you should have talked to me man to man. Let me know what the hell the problem is.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : July 23, 2007, 06:46:40 AM »

Well to be honest I think your full of shit with the way you play. On close quarter maps your the fucking grip reaper but on wide open maps where everyone can see everyone, you can't hit the side of a barn. It just looks like wall hacks to me. Coming around corners and just killing people with one shot and alot of other stuff is just bullshit. I do admit I was a little harsh with ya last night and I apologize for that but I still think some of the things you do are sketchy.

Now I don't really care much what you do from here but we have our rules for hackers and any other ass hat that comes into the server. We don't just kick or ban hackers, if someone is an idiot or just getting in everyone's way and causing problems for the other players, that they may get kicked also.

Also I am sure you have read other post, so to come in and say your some record holder for what I have no idea or the cal-M fucking guru of the world doesn't mean shit to me. I pay for the server and I run the server and I like to come into my server and have some fun and not worry about some one's sketchy skills all night long.

I any case it was only a temp ban so do with it what you like.

Widow

Santeria
Forum Member

: 70

Slice and Dice

« #2 : July 23, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »

:flamed: widow 1 merc 0

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #3 : July 23, 2007, 07:07:25 PM »

I used to pride myself on killing hackers and wanted to join The Elders for that fact alone, because it appears you guys have real skill and don't need to download your skills. I was strictly a console gamer until the original CS came out. Now it's been five years of playing both counterstrikes and yeah I still can't hit shit sometimes from both close up and far away and it really pisses me off, but I'm mostly a rusher unless I'm taking orders and then I follow them to the letter.  I wish there was a way to show you guys I don't hack or wall or anything bullshit like, and that's why I brought up the World Records. I love NES 8-bit old school games and have over 600 games for it so I ended up breaking and setting records for em by taping scores and fastest completions and sending the tapes and forms to twingalaxies.com so referees can review and record the scores on the worldwide electronic scoreboard. My records are all for NES games. I beat Castlevania in 14 minutes and 10 seconds to break the old record. Other games I'm 1st in are Contra, Super C, River City Ransom fastest completion, Shadowgate fastest completion, Double Dragon 2, Burgertime. Check out my records at http://www.twingalaxies.com/index.aspx?c=22&p=43272
 I understand where Widow is coming from because the same stuff happens to me all the time. I walk around a corner and I'm dead before I see anyone. Now that shit is really sketchy, but so is getting shot in the head behind a box on knas bunker when there is nobody in sight.
  I've been on a team that you guys whooped a long time ago and always respected The Elders and the servers. I love to play on your servers because it makes me better playing against the best. I'd like to be a paying member so I can learn what I'm doing wrong that pisses you off and show you guys that I'm legit and not some ass-hat that toggles and hacks his way to get points. I'm just there to try and have fun like you Widow, and It pisses me off when hackers and spammers come in and screw up the game for everybody, especially when you pay for the server. Sorry bout being pissy last night but I've been tryin to pass a kidney stone (#16) for 3 weeks and I'm trying to avoid surgery.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : July 23, 2007, 08:26:27 PM »

I have seen him in the servers alot, but have never had a problem with him.  Also, just saying that there are alot of people that look like they hack, but still get into the clan because they are legit.  Like amen, he can make some crazy shots, but he is legit.  From what i know, widow is very forgiving usally, so im sure if you get to talk to him everything will be good.  Also if u wanna join hop on vent and get to know the members.  So just saying i have seen him in the servers alot and never had a problem.  So i hope u come back when the temp ban is over.  And come join us in vent.  Good luck.

~Wonder.

*Also, I think widow or an owner can record a demo or screen shot on ur end of the computer and name it what they want, if they tell u what it is and u send it in, it can prove if you are hacking or not.  just saying. 
« : July 23, 2007, 08:28:04 PM Wonderbread »

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #5 : July 23, 2007, 09:06:50 PM »

nice job posting in the wrong section dipshit

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #6 : July 23, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »

nice job posting in the wrong section dipshit

I would have said it slightly nicer, but Lax has a point. It really isn't that difficult to figure out where this topic should have gone.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #7 : July 24, 2007, 12:20:55 AM »

lol, come on hammer you know how i roll....ICE cold and right to the point

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #8 : July 24, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »

Can always count on Lax to make people haters!!!

I was having a bad night I apologize again for that, but when you said "why don't you just ban me then" That was the wrong thing to say :) .  I was wrong to say I never liked you cause really I don't even know you.

I any case you are welcome to come back into the server and not worry about me. I will just make it a point to kill your ass every chance I get  :thebirdman:

Later

Widow

fraggle 79

« #9 : July 24, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »

this one time at band camp....      oh wait wrong forum.

I have no prob with him. I think everyone gets shots every now and then that are so quick
and accurate that it looks sketchy. I have been kicked from serveral servers on my good days for being accused of it.
Hell I got kicked from 3 Gunbound rooms today alone for being too good, and usually I suck.

I suggest getting in Vent if you play here so much. It enhances teh experience of playing with a bunch a drunks
and poeple smokin it up in game.

Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« #10 : July 24, 2007, 07:34:46 PM »

You really stepped in it this time Meci....good luck cleanin' them shoes off...lol j/k...it sounds like a case of 2 guys not having a good night...well...*&^& happens....I just wanna say I've played with merciless quite alot and never had any problems....but you guys know how I am lol......and to avoid future problems you should dl vent and get to know the guys on a personal level...Like my man Fragglicious says...it is way more fun drinkin an smokin while your in vent...er wait...yea...well anyhow it's a much better avenue to git to know who you are playin with than typing or in game chat....

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: