Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:04:58 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Hey guys, ChrisKaos here
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hey guys, ChrisKaos here  ( 1486 )
ChrisKaos
Noob

: 14

« : June 15, 2007, 09:23:28 PM »

Hey guys, I'm ChrisKaos. I play a lot on all your servers. I've seen a couple of you on there sometime or I've seen you guys in the 24/7 CAL map servers or in deathmatches.

Anyway: a bit about myself. I've had 2 seasons of CAL-O experience, one year OGL, 3 months tournament.com, 4 months esea, been in 4 Clans, been playing CSS for like a year and a half or two years now; I forgot.

I've been a ringer for a shitload of clans and I'm actually pretty good. I'm 20 yrs old from NYC on the east coast for all you east siders.

I specialize in rifles and pistols and my gameplay style is unique. I bait and wait for the kill to come to me. I've been banned from at least 8 servers and have been called a haxor many times. I bait so much i sometimes change my name to Master Baiter :P.

Like a lot of us players, I go through slumps (a period of time when you suck.) I just got over mine and lets hope It stays that way.

Clans I've been in: the blades, IBIS, Killslut, the elements of sin and their second team delta omicron. The latter had former cal IM and M players; strangely I was still the tank most of the time during scrims.

I'm looking for a new clan: one that will scrim competitively not professionally and that plays for fun as well. I'm not looking to do LANs for the reason that I actually enjoy getting amazing amounts of pussy when I can. But yeah though, I guess I'm looking for a brotherhood that will scrim and pub and deathmatch. You guys seem like that.

I heard you boys disbanded your cal team. If you ever revive it, I'd love to be a part of it. Also, and I've noticed with many clans I've known for a while, CAL is the ultimate clan killer. If you guys want to go to leagues, maybe start out w/ OGL or TWL since they're no where as serious. I've got tons of useful info that I'd love to bring to the clan.

See you all around, sorry for writing so much lol.

Embrace the Kaos
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : June 16, 2007, 08:06:28 AM »

Seems like a cool guy.  Just stick around and try to get in vent and mIRC if u can.  Also, where in NYC?  im in Brooklyn, the best part of NYC.  lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
ChrisKaos
Noob

« #2 : June 16, 2007, 08:15:45 AM »

brooklyn's got nothing on queens :P. wats ur irc channel?

Embrace the Kaos
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #3 : June 16, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »

did you read the first thread under Join The Elders that explains everything that you need to do to apply?
ChrisKaos
Noob

« #4 : June 16, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »

yeah, tried talking in IRC and not many people respond back so i got out after a while. i also understand the whole recruitment process and honestly, wish my old clans would've been able to stick to that.

Embrace the Kaos
fraggle 79

« #5 : June 16, 2007, 04:05:02 PM »

I say NO 100 million times. Go away
ChrisKaos
Noob

« #6 : June 17, 2007, 12:54:01 PM »

?

Embrace the Kaos
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #7 : June 18, 2007, 05:05:31 AM »

?
ChrisKaos
Noob

« #8 : June 18, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »

i was confused by fraggles comment

Embrace the Kaos
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #9 : June 18, 2007, 01:44:01 PM »

confused? weird, i thought it was pretty straight forward....lol

ChrisKaos
Noob

« #10 : June 18, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »

just thought it was really random...btw. we were talking in vent last night and i hear that there are fees for those of us that make it into the clan. Can you guys let me know what the rates are?

Embrace the Kaos
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #11 : June 18, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

hahahahahahaha, i'll make a deal with ya, send me $50 and your in for a year

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #12 : June 18, 2007, 06:46:29 PM »

lol dont mind lax, you can just send a few bucks to my paypal every so often, its no biggy really we just need it to upgrade server size and what not  :roll:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

ChrisKaos
Noob

« #13 : June 19, 2007, 04:41:23 AM »

thats not a problem then. I remember one of my issues was that i dont have a credit card so i'd have to mail u guys cash...it's what i did when i was in ibis and it worked fine.

Embrace the Kaos
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #14 : June 19, 2007, 05:22:35 AM »

fees can also include giving blowjobs to widow.  Pick your choice.   :downtown:

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
: [1] 2