Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:03:21 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  i'm banned?
« previous next »
: [1]
: i'm banned?  ( 902 )
Icep^K
Noob

: 10

« : May 16, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »

Why was i banned?  I'm pretty sure it was b/c TE-r|Hit-Man.....   He is the definition of admin abuse. Ask anyone..

anyway , there is no reason I should have been banned...please unban me b/c I plat this server everyday, it's my favorite...please chose your admins more carefully...Thx.... IcepK
Icep^K
Noob

: 10

« #1 : May 16, 2007, 05:54:28 PM »

Ok....Time/day   was probably yesterday or today....May 15-16

Admin was   TE-r| Hit-Man

He accused me of camping which was totally wrong..I am always rushing and usually the 1st to die each round....everyone in the room was in disagreement with Hit-Man, and he was kicking people who stood up for me, he just wants me banned, We were in [Ballin'] together.....and now he's on a power trip b/c u guys gave him kick/ban powers.

I am not giving attitude, just facts..

I love TE servers and the regulars and the admins,

Anyways, I am willing to say I'm "sorry" or whatever he wants, b/c I just wanna play the game in this server....I dont care about getting in a pissing match with an admin that can never get a positive KDR

I have alot of buddies that I play with here and I would hate to lose that b/c of this guy. 

thx...IcepK
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : May 16, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »

You are not perm banned. A general consensus was taken and it was felt that you need to learn to respect the admins on the server a little bit more, so we gave you a 2 day timeout. The ban should be lifted by Friday morning.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #3 : May 17, 2007, 06:36:49 AM »

Bullshit Ice you camp every fucking map. I tell you every map to stop camping. You usually do for me but no need to fuck with other admins when they tell you to stop camping.

Also talking shit about an admin in the forums will get you banned longer. He is not on a power trip, I know how you play, just follow the rules and give a little respect and you will get it in return. Hit Man hasn't said boo to anyone since he has been here so just relax and take it like a man.

There are some rounds that camping is ok, like glock maybe, scout, couple of the shit guns where you need to be close up. But you should only be there for a few seconds or so or until you get your kill, then you need to move on. I sit at the beginning of rounds like this for maybe 10 seconds or so, I get my kill then run out, everything else is gravy.

Don't end up like Scarface, he got into a camping debate with me... HE LOST!!!

Just be cool and you be back soon enough.

Widow

: [1]  
« previous next »
: