Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:16:21 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Application
« previous next »
: [1]
: Application  ( 943 )
Crossis
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 212

« : April 27, 2007, 06:31:12 PM »

Name: Michael
Experience: Playing since 1.3
Sponsors: Blitz said he'd sponsor me but I've also played with a lot of you other guys and since I think you're all chill I'm going to assume you think I'm equally if not extremely chill.

I currently attend the University of Arizona and being that my class load is a joke this semester I have way more time to play than I should =P

Figured I might as well join TE since it's really the only server I play at and I'm already mapping for you guys anyways. Not really interested in CAL play but just want to chill with you guys

<3
-Crossis

BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #1 : April 27, 2007, 07:45:56 PM »

Crossis is really cool and I enjoy playin with him because we always make fun of the Ballin' clan together. He is never disrespectful and his map that we are hosting for Gun Game is sweet.

I recommend that he becomes a recruit right away.
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #2 : April 27, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »

All you have to do Crossis is goto the Home page of the forums and in the upper left hand corner there is a link for applications, just fill one out and you are all set
Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #3 : May 02, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »

First thing I'd like to comment on is that it really hurts for you guys to gang up on us Ballin guys...LOL.. I really just wanted to Congradulate Crosis for being the New recruit... Wish you the best out there, but be watching for us Baller..LOL..especially me, as I stay in front of you in RANKS.. :-D :-D :cya:

Crossis
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 212

« #4 : May 02, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »

hit man i just thought of something. if you join TE and take off the 'ballin tag i cant yell "BALLIN!" in game anymore every time i kill you =/

<3 and ty sir

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #5 : May 05, 2007, 08:00:51 AM »

LOL..Crosis..Well I don't really see that as being a big prob, because you weren't gettin the Opportunity to say Ballin to me that much!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D 8-) 8-)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: