Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 09:31:26 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  wii
« previous next »
: [1]
: wii  ( 1340 )
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

wii
« : February 03, 2007, 01:32:18 PM »

Bought a Nintendo wii today. Going to pick it up around 3:45. Probably going to pick up the cyclowiz mod chip for it. 3 solder points, no wires. Full wii and gamecube backups.

http://www.modchip.com/wii/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4eDbn4ysSM
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : February 03, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »

Nice.  I have the wii and love it.  its really something fun.  what games you getting for it?

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #2 : February 03, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »

Thats kool I've yet to play it hear its great though

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

: 722

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : February 03, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »

I dont have one but I played a buddies last night and its pretty sweet. I played that rapala fishing game its easy to catch fish but hard to land them.

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #4 : February 04, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

Bought the modchip today for 52 dollars shipped. Its a preorder and I hear its release is the 7th of this month. Games i'm gettin are probably all FPS's cause the wiimote i sweet as hell. I just bought the new Zelda, haven't got to try it out yet, but i will later tonight. Right now I'm working on getting all my friends and family into mii form. Haha. Bowling is crazy fun. We moved the couch and chair outa our way and had 4 player bowling tournaments. Pretty bad ass. I got my ass kicked. This thing is so much fun its insane. I recommend anyone who can get their hands on one to pick it up. So hard to find any accessories for it right now which sucks. Funny thing is most places I called (23 in total) didn't have a single wii in stock. Around half had ps3's. I thought that was pretty funny. I got mine off ebay from someone who lives like 20 minutes from me, so i didn't' have to wait for shipping.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #5 : February 04, 2007, 07:02:31 PM »

Yea thats is funny.  I was reading paper that most places have the PS3, but no one has the wii.  I have 2 remotes and the old style one.  I have to get two more.  Bowling is mad fun.  My high score is like 250, and tennis is great also.  The rest are fun, but those two are the best.  I have zelda, red steel, super monkey ball, call of duty 3, and the bass fishing game.  Red steel is great, you should deff get that.  Call of duty is fun but its kinda hard to play.  Zelda is also pretty fun.  I like the wii sports though, thats great. For anyone who doesn't have a wii i would advise you to get one. 

"mii form" lol.  Nice use of the lingo, lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #6 : February 07, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

sigh, well as of the 6th of February it was discovered that there were two us versions of the wii shipped out. One with a "new" panasonic chipset. If you bought a wii in Jan. or Feb then they have the "new" chipset. Well as it turns out the modchip is useless on the new chipset. I tried to cancel my order for the chip, but idk if it will cancel in time. Suppose to ship out tomorrow. Unbelievable. I even bought a new LG dvd drive for my pc so that I could rip the games. I'm so bummed now... wonder if your interested in modding your wii since you have had it a while, then I would sell you my chip if I can't cancel it. 30 bucks plus shipping and its urs. Hopefully I can get it canceled and just wait till they release a compatible chip with it... sad day...  :crybaby:

heres a pic of my "new" Chipset :(

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #7 : February 07, 2007, 08:19:17 PM »

See i would do it, if i knew how to, but my dad would never let me open up the wii and put it in.  He prob won't let someone who knows what they are doing do it, cause it voids the warrenty.  I would but i don't think i can.  sry.  plus i don't know how to get riped games. 

But jw how do you rip games?  lol.  Cause i might wanna try and mod my ps2 then, cause its old and stuff. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #8 : February 07, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »

wii is a lot different then ps2. Haven't done a wii game, still waiting on my lg driver. Ps2 games? just put the media (game) in your burner and use a riping/burning program. I use nero a lot. Just do DVD COPY. DVD Decrypter is another one, its not updated anymore but it still does the job.

instead of soldering there are many other options for the ps2, including the flip top method. There are the swap magic discs. all kinda ways to do it.

www.maxconsole.com has a very good forum all about all consoles up to and including hacking them...
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #9 : February 07, 2007, 09:39:44 PM »

ok ill check it out.  Thanks.  Ill talk about the chip with my dad, ill get back to you soon.  lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: