Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:16:14 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  help I'm chokin!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: help I'm chokin!!!  ( 792 )
Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« : November 19, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

thx again fer the kick arse server!!!....first (I know it's a noob question :binky:), how do you toggle on an' off the info center at the bottum right of the screen?(you know the text that shows you in/out, fps, choke, ping...etc :dontknow:) ...second my choke upon spawn is upwards of 74...and then regresses to 4-7...as far as I can see...can anyone suggest some changes to my cfg file that I might make or atleast hardware changes that might help?...thx all!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : November 20, 2006, 07:44:52 AM »

You have to do some checking on your FPS. See what you get for fps while IN A FIREFIGHT. I am saying with more than just a few guys standing around. I get 150 or so when I spawn but in the middle of a fire fight in aim_shotty I go down to 50-60. so I set my cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate to 60. Even though I get higher FPS you want to set it lower for these situations. I get very little choke this way.

If you want to have a little script to bring up the net_graph info put this in you autoexec.cfg file. If you do not have one make it in your cstike/cfg folder.
Code: [Select]
// Net graph change
alias netgr1 "dev1; net_graph 3; dev0; alias nettgl netgr2"
alias netgr2 "dev1; net_graph 0; dev0; alias nettgl netgr1"
alias "nettgl" netgr1

bind "j"       "nettgl"

Change the "J" to whatever key you want

Widow

Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« #2 : November 20, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »

Thx fer the help Widow man!!!.... :notworthy:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: