Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 07:34:01 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Crazy Fight
« previous next »
: [1]
: Crazy Fight  ( 801 )
Commando_Chris
Forum Enthusiast

: 119

I know The Elders Rules me!

AOL Instant Messenger - galaxhoodyo
« : September 25, 2006, 04:57:44 PM »

http://www.yikers.com/video_two_guys_get_owned_after_punching_guys_gf_in_the_face.html

I don't know the story behind this video but it's pretty awesome.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : September 25, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »

crazy fight..hell no, i'll tell you about a crazy fight...about 20 of my frat bros and i went to knoxville this past weekend cause our teams played(marshall vs tennessee) sat night the pikes down there(were pikes at marshall) were treatin us all like shit, so 13 of us walked right up to their yard where 60 of em were chillin around 3am and they started talkin more shit so we all for real said fuck this were gonna get our asses beat down but we aint lettin em push us around, so we decided to throw down...so we walked up and just started throwin punches, next thing we kno more of em are comin out of the house like its a fuckin bee hive...it was a god damn brawl, lasted for 45 minutes..i went runnin into the middle of it to pull a couple guys off our president, got hit from behind, got up threw some punches, then ended up on the ground with a couple guys on me, got back up and just kept throwin punches...we were mad outnumbered, and deff took some hits, were all beat up, but we put 23 of their guys in the er, most with missing teeth, one with a broken arm, and one who went blind in one eye from my boy gettin pinned so he shoved his finger in the dudes eye, his finger went in to the second knuckle...it was fuckin ballin, as we walked away we were doin one of our PKA chants to piss em off...we all walked outta there with no real injuries...bunch of crazy mofo's..i got some dudes tooth, pierced my skin and got lidged in my knuckle, when we got back to the hotel that night i pulled it out, and i still got it, here 2 pics of 7 out of 13 of us after the fight...the rest of us were helpin carry the only one of our boys to get fucked up and all he had was a broken nose and didnt kno where he was...but he was a small lil fucker so it was expected

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : September 25, 2006, 06:16:09 PM »

O shit.  Thats badass.  u guys must be some big motherfuckers to take on that many.  good job... lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Commando_Chris
Forum Enthusiast

: 119

I know The Elders Rules me!

AOL Instant Messenger - galaxhoodyo
« #3 : September 25, 2006, 07:16:25 PM »

Should have gotten somebody to film it Lax. That's a crazy ass story.

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #4 : September 26, 2006, 11:44:02 AM »

not very nice of u to make the guy go blind lol

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut