Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:58:03 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Posting PICS
« previous next »
: [1]
: Posting PICS  ( 1019 )
Stormy
Forum Member

: 43

MSN Messenger - scrumptiousstormy@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - potatoebum04 Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutiepie6901
« : July 26, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »

Guys I know that some of us still dont' know how to post a pic without putting it in a link so i thought I would start this topic to help so we can do it.

1st go to http://www.imageshack.us/

Next you will upload your pic by clicking browse clicking which pic you want then resize image to 17 in Monitor and finally click HOST IT.

Last you will copy Hotlink for Forums (1) and paste it in the topic and it post!

this is the size your image will be!

You can play around with it to make the pic bigger.
« : July 26, 2006, 03:37:25 PM Stormy »

You just got pwned by a girl.....
Nice Jerk

« #1 : July 27, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »

I don't think women should be able to post ulnless they are attaching a naked pic.
Stormy
Forum Member

: 43

MSN Messenger - scrumptiousstormy@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - potatoebum04 Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutiepie6901
« #2 : July 28, 2006, 08:06:26 AM »

I think you should shut the fuck up and fucking not post when you are drunk, I have never met you but you are just a recuit just like me and every other post i have read this morning is about you being a fucking ass. So do me a favor don't ever fucking talk to me ever again. Jack ass.

You just got pwned by a girl.....
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #3 : July 28, 2006, 08:37:04 AM »

nice jerk i dont tive a shit if your a recruit, if you keep talkin out of your ass like you have been the past couple days imma ban you from shit myself...you gotta remember your a RECRUIT, it doent mean your in at all, in fact i already know im voting no for you, and i kno a couple others to, and trust me every vote counts in here, its usually only about 9 people voting and i already know about 4 that wont go for votin for you, so shut the fuck up and chill out with your posts

BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #4 : July 28, 2006, 03:56:24 PM »

Well we can all pretty much tell what I will be voting. lol. Let me see him bashing ANY TE member or recruit again, Forums or Server, and he will be gone quicker than when Wonderbread gets killed in Gun Game.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #5 : July 28, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

shitt, i think hell be around for a while then, cause i won for the 2nd time.  thank thank i know, im great. 

but on another note.  nice jerk,thats fucking retarded, and ur a fucking jerkoff for saying that. 

and blitz was that nessasary?  come on, im not that bad.  im ranked 20th.. lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #6 : July 29, 2006, 06:30:44 AM »

Wonderbread, you're sticking around because you are constantly being used as a referance!  :lol:

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #7 : July 29, 2006, 09:38:08 PM »

WORD !!! :)  cause im hood.  people like me.  lol.  im just a G that people use me as a referance! lol.

no but for real, i  know so stop bringing down my moral. :(

lol

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Nice Jerk

« #8 : August 06, 2006, 02:53:51 AM »

Wow, it was a joke.  I mean, look up hyperbole in the fucking dictionary, then get back to me on that.  Gimme a fucking break.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S A GIRL, OMG IT'S AN OWNER'S GIRL!  Would you react any different if it was a random person that that you didn't know?  If you reply yes, then tihnk how it is about politics, status, and rules, (you fucking hypocrite asshole) instead of what YOU ACTUALLY BELEIVE TO BE A FUCKING JOKE,  a rib, or random funny response that has no real meaning beyond the sentence that it occupies.  yeah.
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #9 : August 06, 2006, 08:10:50 AM »

it dont matter what you say....everytime i read it...its like damn..he wrote that? what a fuckin idiot....and as an answer to your question...hell no i wont act any differently, but i also wouldnt say shit that your saying in the first place, and the fact that you can take shit you've said on here and thats your idea of a joke says enough about your character...and everyone else around here agreed that there is no place for you
« : August 06, 2006, 08:30:40 AM LaxMan »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: