Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:40:51 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  whatsup
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: whatsup  ( 3333 )
Easy-J
Noob

: 10

I know The Elders Rules me!

AOL Instant Messenger - Shnumpkins
« : July 14, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »

hey this is Ez-J. just registered on the forums and i like the site a lot. im looking to be more active in the TE servers as well as being in vent and idling IRC.

to tell you about myself..

im 17 and have been playing online games for a while. both FPS and RPG's. i have been playing cs since 1.3 off and on but have always been a loyal cs player. i live in south carolina.. and yes it does blow. hopefully i will get to know you guys better.

see you in the pubs :D

Sir Easy
once

« #1 : July 14, 2006, 02:53:39 AM »

can you turn your microphone down in ventrlo please so i dont have to mute you
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #2 : July 14, 2006, 06:08:19 AM »

Whats up ez-j? I haven't been around to meet you yet, but welcome to the forums. You will soon learn that I am the best player in this clan and the rest of the guys are just scrubs that bow to me  :notworthy: Haha, anyways have fun and I'll cya in the pubs.

Also, dont be suprised if this gets bumped down the spam or talk back section.
Easy-J
Noob

« #3 : July 14, 2006, 10:37:22 AM »

haha sorry once..

yeah rage indeed you pwn on the gun game servers but you have yet to bring it to the pubs :P

ps. didn't know you liked rage against the machine - your avatar is their logo if you didn't know -

anyway thanks for replying

see you in the pubs scrubs

Sir Easy
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #4 : July 14, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »

lol, duh! do you think i'm ignorant!!!? ha. ratm was one of the greatest bands of all time. thats where my name came from.
Nice Jerk

« #5 : July 27, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »

I heard EZ-J was gay IRl.  Where do you think the EZ part cam efrom?   I'll tell you; a dirty, horribe street corner.
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #6 : July 28, 2006, 07:22:17 PM »

Nice....why do you have a negative comment on every thread of these forums. Be Careful "RECRUIT!" Its getting annoying really fast.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #7 : July 30, 2006, 10:18:33 PM »

just saying, i don't think it should matter if hes a recruit or not, just don't be a jerkoff.  there is no reason to be so cut the shit, cause like blitz said its getting anyoning. 

(even though im a recruit, im from bklyn so im saying this.  lol, us city boys :) )

but no for real just stop.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #8 : July 30, 2006, 11:50:07 PM »

damn dude...u dont check up on here too much huh? he was cut..

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #9 : July 31, 2006, 08:38:40 AM »

o ok.. yea i was gone 4 the weekend.  eh still it made me seem badass.. lol

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

Nice Jerk

« #10 : August 06, 2006, 03:03:37 AM »

Once again, I was joking around...  I mean we play a game where we shoot each other.  Every comment in Vent isn't a serious and happy notion, wtf are you complaining about?  I've talked to Ez-J on vent before; he's cool, I think that he thinks I'm cool, so I post a totally hyperbolic statement, wtf is the problem? 

And honestly, about the whole (definately in the past now) recruit thing; I'm not going to act differently weather I'm a recruit, full member, or whatever, that would be LYING, if I changed who I am out of nowhere. 

I liked who you guys where, untill you got up in the gang mentality or the holier than thou thought; THIS IS A  FUCKING COMPUTER GAME, you joke around in game, you slay each other, you curse, wtf is the fucking difference when I do it?  Senority, gender, and commenplace should have no say in the judgement which you lay upon me; I duno, just think about that.  I thought we were cool, untill an innocent comment set off a whole bunch of people into becoming Captain-Save-a-Girl; when there really was no problem.
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #11 : August 06, 2006, 08:08:53 AM »

dude...we all fuck arund.....but there are things that are in poor taste. You are the only one who made a comment like that, and theres no place for it aorund here...it crossed a line...

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #12 : August 06, 2006, 11:31:55 AM »

yea lax knows, cause he does joke around alot, but as he said it never crosses the line or really insults anybody.  he jokes but he is not being sexist or racist.  there is a line and i think u crossed it.  like we all joke around with shmotz about his ping cause he doesn't like that, or people joke around with me cause im young and i suck at the game.  but when it offends people and is sexist, thats just not right.  so...

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

Easy-J
Noob

« #13 : August 13, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »

haha i came to check on this ol' thread and apparently nice jerk got cut.. well im sure he was just kidding.

anyway, i was away for a while on some trips in and out of state and now that school started, i'll be playing significantly more games.

see you in the pubs scrubs

Sir Easy
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #14 : August 13, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »

Welcome back and dont make me regret recruting you lol....j/k. cool guy...cool to play with.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: