Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 12:08:21 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  XP Question
« previous next »
: [1]
: XP Question  ( 682 )
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« : July 13, 2006, 04:39:16 PM »

Im livin in my frat house so everyones on my computer, and fuckin with my settings and shit, right now i ahve it so they can be o as guest but they have to have me type in the screensaver password then log off and its a pain in the ass, is there anyway to make it so when they get on and the screensaver is up, that instead of goin to my pasword thing, it goes to the log on welcom screen so they can choose the account to be on?

once

« #1 : July 13, 2006, 06:56:28 PM »

Put a password on the account you yourself use, and the main account of the computer. Then set up the guest account, thne when you're done on your account, or have to go take or shit or go to class, just log out of the computer. Other people in your frat house can go on without a password on the Guest account, and you can use your account when you put your password in.
LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #2 : July 13, 2006, 08:48:27 PM »

yea but then i gotta log out...and thats a pain in the ass, theres no way to just make it go there?

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #3 : July 14, 2006, 04:34:56 AM »

There is a way to do this Lax. My computer at work works the way you want yours to work. I'll take a look, see if i can get any infor there.

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #4 : July 14, 2006, 05:30:16 AM »

When you go to screen saver settings there is a checkbox that says "go to welcome screen on resume". That will bring them back to welcome screen when they put in the screen saver password

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #5 : July 14, 2006, 09:16:24 AM »

thats what i thought, but mine only says password protect, and i dont want em knoin my password...even some gay password..lol so imma just hit the loggout button everytime i leave my comp

: [1]  
« previous next »
: