Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:36:23 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  TE Reaching POP culture stutus
« previous next »
: [1]
: TE Reaching POP culture stutus  ( 880 )
flintlock

« : October 10, 2005, 07:57:21 AM »

If you care anything about sports, you probably watch ESPN...You'd be crazy not to. If you work in Corperate America and you're looking for a sports fix during lunch, you're probably checking out ESPN.com once in a while. If your into fantasy anything and you're not reading ESPN.com, you shoudl be...no wonder you lose every week. ESPN.com has a segment called Pg. 2 and one of the writers is Bill Simmons from Massachusetts, but living in L.A. He's a huge Patriots fan, but an even bigger Red Sox fan. Well apparently, he's also a closet TE | fan from what I can tell. Check out the Lions vs. Ravens section from last week (I editited this for Xtc.. click the link and scroll down the article until you hit the section where he picks the Lions v. Ravens game).

How else can you explain it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/051007

May the Red Sox season rest in peace. Hong you lucky bastard.

Go Pats!!
« : October 10, 2005, 02:14:44 PM flintlock »
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #1 : October 10, 2005, 08:31:31 AM »

hhahahaha, that is awesome....  :lol: :lol:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : October 10, 2005, 09:05:03 AM »

LOL thats incredible

xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #3 : October 10, 2005, 01:03:41 PM »

I dont get it. Please point me in the right direction ?

flintlock

« #4 : October 10, 2005, 02:15:51 PM »

I dont get it. Please point me in the right direction ?

xTc, I edited my first post just for you.
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #5 : October 10, 2005, 05:02:30 PM »

hahah thank you for the edit in the post. But im sure a much cooler name than those two would be xTc reed.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #6 : October 11, 2005, 12:12:44 AM »

Evereyone loves TE...we got it going on apparently. We're moving up in the world  :headbang1:

Spikeroo

« #7 : October 11, 2005, 04:19:13 AM »

LOL.  Night or Widow - you HAVE to send that guy an email and see if he responds.  That's too much to be a coincidence.

:mrgreen:  "Shit man, I think his name should be "Dumbass Reed""
Cole

« #8 : October 11, 2005, 07:45:06 AM »

That is funny.  After googling night's and widow's names in different configurations, I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed not pure chance.  That combination of names does not come up in any reference to anything but loosely realted movies or, more prevalently two websites.  One called "CAL", and the other called "The Elders".

That guy is probably a reg.  maybe it's ??? looking at member list for la locations....
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #9 : October 11, 2005, 08:15:08 AM »

Shit I think I will e-mail him and piont him to our roster page. That is funny shit.

flintlock

« #10 : October 11, 2005, 10:32:26 AM »

That is funny.  After googling night's and widow's names in different configurations, I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed not pure chance.  That combination of names does not come up in any reference to anything but loosely realted movies or, more prevalently two websites.  One called "CAL", and the other called "The Elders".

That guy is probably a reg.  maybe it's ??? looking at member list for la locations....

That's kind of what I was thinking. Seperately it's not that wierd, but together seems way too wierd. I actually sent him an e-mail with a liink to our roster page. It probably won't matter, but I had to do something. Maybe he's evilcheese. LOL !
Cole

« #11 : October 11, 2005, 11:04:11 AM »

i was thinking the same thing, but then i was, naw...that guys too much of a drunken idiot to write coherently.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: