Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:31:09 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Just FYI, poopie style
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just FYI, poopie style  ( 626 )
Poops Mcgee

« : October 08, 2005, 07:09:18 AM »

hey guys. i quit playing in youse servers a few months back due to some admin abuse i was receiving on a reg basis from a couple of members. i was dropping back by to see what youse had said in the thread i started. but it's deleted lol. sorry if i pissed some people off with it. i may drop in ur dod server sometime, loving that game too. but i haven't seen any TE in ur dod server yet. i'll keep an eye out.
NightTrain

« #1 : October 08, 2005, 11:38:41 AM »

Do you know css at all?  Do you think admin abuse happens only in TE?  I have played in many servers with worse admin abuse.  If you left because you are too sensitive to handle some things, then fine.  Blame it on your sensitivity, not on admin abuse.

TE's are often in teh DOD server.  We have a dedicated server now with only 4 servers on it so the DOD performs better than nmost.

Later.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : October 08, 2005, 02:22:18 PM »

Who was messing with poops????

No body could take his leet shotty skills. Sorry dude.

We always take care of our regulars, you should drop back by, just humor some of the newer guys. Run around with a pistol once in a while and let them kill you.

Alot of people started using shotty because of you. You should feel proud.

Later

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : October 09, 2005, 08:08:26 AM »

Yeah poops we miss you. You inspired me to become a pwnerer with the shotgun (still working on that) and we'd love to see you drop back in.

Mathius007

« #4 : November 25, 2005, 11:39:15 AM »

And we have a really good DOD server. You can usually find Nightrain, Gunner, Me and even Moon Dog now. Plenty of fun goin on in the TE servers man.
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #5 : November 25, 2005, 12:52:18 PM »

mathius this post is almsot 2 months old, i dont think anyone gonna read it now

Im the original Newfie
Mathius007

« #6 : November 25, 2005, 02:24:09 PM »

Well, Im posting on the older ones because then maybe people will leave the other posts alone.

Here, Me and Vergas shouldn't have a problem anymore, but people keep posting on iy.

Im just trying to bring some new material back up.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: