Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:05:05 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  <deadbolt's outlook>
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: <deadbolt's outlook>  ( 2383 )
nemesis
Administrator
Forum Freak

: 264

AOL Instant Messenger - atf+redrum
« #15 : August 05, 2004, 01:05:21 PM »

Cornerback Larry Brown's two interceptions led to 14. The final score 27 - 17. you do the math, Neil had a bet on the game.

nem-e-sis n. pl. nem-e-ses (-sz)
1. The goddess of retibutive justice.
2. An opponent the cannot be beaten or overcome
Pnazz

« #16 : August 18, 2004, 11:44:20 AM »

The Pats vs. Green Bay was actually alot closer than the final score.. If it wasn't for that damn Desmond Howard and his 15 minutes of fame we would have 3 Championships in a 9 year span going on 4 .. now that's pretty dominant!! .. And I've been a pats fan pretty much my whole life.. From Steve Grogan to Hugh Millen to Dreeeeeew .. to Brady.   I had season tickets the first 3 years of the Tuna I believe.  I wish I kept them damn tickets and didn't move to Florida back then.. Anyway.. Go Pats.. 3 rings in 4 years.. coming to you this winter!!
NightTrain

« #17 : August 18, 2004, 11:52:21 AM »

When the Pats win their 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years, we'll all be able to consider them a true football dynasty.  I mean that is what Dallas did in the early 90s.  It will be amazing considering I remember the 2 and 14 and 1 and 15 seasons not too long ago.

When the Pats win 3 more games straight to start the season and break the all time record for most consecutive wins, we'll be able to make a very convincing arguement that this Pats team is the greatest NFL team of all time.  I only say this because when the Dolphins won 17 straight in 1972 (and 1 game in 1973), it was a time of no salary cap and no free agency so it was much much easier then to put together a dominant team.

Go PATS!!!

-Night

ps  I hoep the Red Sox can someday be like the Pats
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: