Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:34:09 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  <deadbolt's outlook>
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: <deadbolt's outlook>  ( 2382 )
deadbolt

« : July 29, 2004, 08:52:40 AM »

I love the site.....just put "Set Me Free" by velvet revolver back on the welcome page. :}...
Stalkin_death

« #1 : July 30, 2004, 11:26:43 PM »

hes right.  This black stuff needs to stop!  Wheres the ROCK !
NightTrain

« #2 : July 31, 2004, 07:37:51 AM »

Quote from: deadbolt
I love the site.....just put "Set Me Free" by velvet revolver back on the welcome page. :}...

Done.
flintlock

« #3 : August 01, 2004, 09:09:01 PM »

Quote from: NightTrain
Quote from: deadbolt

Done.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, not another obscure GnR reference.

"set It Off" by Audioslave. Great song to get u reved up.
T3H

« #4 : August 01, 2004, 10:10:50 PM »

i think the song u should put on the title page should b Ready To Die by Andrew W.K. its such a cs song....i love it.....i used it for an old clan i started up but that clan fell apart....it should b like our clan song lol  :D
Fucker

« #5 : August 01, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »

All ALong the Watchtower...preferably DMB version but if not bob dylan version
Pnazz

« #6 : August 04, 2004, 08:14:28 PM »

JIMI!!
nemesis
Administrator
Forum Freak

: 264

AOL Instant Messenger - atf+redrum
« #7 : August 05, 2004, 07:06:51 AM »

How can you even use that Pats picture god. Hey where can I jump on the pats banwagon bus.

GO STEELERS

nem-e-sis n. pl. nem-e-ses (-sz)
1. The goddess of retibutive justice.
2. An opponent the cannot be beaten or overcome
flintlock

« #8 : August 05, 2004, 07:54:12 AM »

Quote from: nemesis
How can you even use that Pats picture god. Hey where can I jump on the pats banwagon bus.

GO STEELERS

The Steelers haven't been any good for like 5 years. Even when they made it the Super Bowl, they were embarrassed. I guess if you still like them, you must be a true Steelers fan. It's a lot like being a Red sox fan isn't it? I guess you're a glutton for punishment.
nemesis
Administrator
Forum Freak

: 264

AOL Instant Messenger - atf+redrum
« #9 : August 05, 2004, 08:05:10 AM »

Well if you remember in that super bowl Neil threw a huge intreception for a TD that made it a 10 point game late. Might want to watch it again was not a blow out.

THE DUCE IS LOSE IN PITTSBURGH

nem-e-sis n. pl. nem-e-ses (-sz)
1. The goddess of retibutive justice.
2. An opponent the cannot be beaten or overcome
HongKongPhooey

« #10 : August 05, 2004, 09:25:22 AM »

Well if you remember in that super bowl Neil threw a huge intreception for a TD that made it a 10 point game late. Might want to watch it again was not a blow out.

I remember that game well, but I don't think that Larry Brown should have been the Super Bowl MVP, I really think they should have given it to Neil O'Donnell, at least from a Cowboy point of view, cause there is no way the Cowboys would have won that game without those interceptions.

THE DUCE IS LOOSE IN MY TOILET!
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #11 : August 05, 2004, 10:40:38 AM »

Go Jets...

Hopefully Chad can play a full season....It's already, what.....3 or 4 years in the NFL?  He has yet to play a full season as the Jets starting quarterback for the last 2 years.

All I can say is Chad, McCareins, Moss, and Martin will be tearing it up this year, along with Abraham, Robertson, Ellis, and Vilma on D

HongKongPhooey

« #12 : August 05, 2004, 10:59:27 AM »

Jets have the WR's but Martin is all done as a running back.
NightTrain

« #13 : August 05, 2004, 11:02:27 AM »

Quote from: StangGT
Go Jets...

Hopefully Chad can play a full season....It's already, what.....3 or 4 years in the NFL?  He has yet to play a full season as the Jets starting quarterback for the last 2 years.

All I can say is Chad, McCareins, Moss, and Martin will be tearing it up this year, along with Abraham, Robertson, Ellis, and Vilma on D

Too bad the Jets are in the division with the best team in football.  The super bowl champs were good to begin with and most NFL analysists agree that tehy are also the most improved team.  That equals division title and a first round bye.

Go PATS!!!!

/Night
flintlock

« #14 : August 05, 2004, 11:30:02 AM »

THE DUCE IS LOSE IN PITTSBURGH

Oh crap!  I just looked it up. :knob:

GO PATS!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: