Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 07:24:59 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Favorite Lines from movies
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Favorite Lines from movies  ( 1457 )
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« : August 31, 2005, 05:21:31 PM »

Talk Back has gotten awfully quiet, no good topics anymore. Well lets make it interesteing. Put favorite lines said by a character, or a dialogue between characters.

Donnie Darko: Ling Ling finds a wallet on the ground filled with money. She takes the wallet to the address on the drivers license but keeps the money inside the wallet. <Scoffs> I-Iâ??m sorry Mrs. Farmer. I dont get this.
Kitty Farmer: Just place an X on the Life Line in the appropriate place.
Donnie Darko: No, I mean I know what to do, I just dont get this. You cant just lump things into two categories. Things arent that simple.
Kitty Farmer: The Life Line is divided that way.
Donnie Darko: Life isnt that simple. I mean who cares if Ling Ling returns the wallet and keeps the money? It has nothing to do with either fear or love.
Kitty Farmer: Fear and love are the deepest of human emotions.
Donnie Darko: Okay. But youre not listening to me. There are other things that need to be taken into account. Like the whole spectrum of human emotion. You cant just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else.
Kitty Farmer: If you dont complete the assignment youll get a zero for the day.

or from 25th hour
Monty Brogan:
Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.
Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.
Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!
Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!
Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.
Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?
Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!
Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!
Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Imclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!
Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.
Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.
Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermés scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!
Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!
Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!
Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!
Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Alqueda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!"

Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #1 : August 31, 2005, 05:59:56 PM »

kindergarten cop. Who is Your Daddy and what does he do?

Im the original Newfie
Spikeroo

« #2 : September 01, 2005, 05:43:27 AM »

"Are you talking to me?"  - Robbie D in Taxi Driver.

:flamed:

:mrgreen:
NightTrain

« #3 : September 01, 2005, 05:59:27 AM »

"I bet you get a free bowl of soup with that hat.  Oh, looks good on you though Judge." - Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack
Pistol_Pete

« #4 : September 01, 2005, 07:44:34 AM »

"Donny, your out of your element!" John Goodman in Big Labowski
vergas
TE Members
Godlike

: 1157

HIAW IM NANCY

AOL Instant Messenger - marcopolo12307
« #5 : September 01, 2005, 04:37:33 PM »

happy gilmore "could i trouble you for a glass of worm milk" " you could trouble me for a nice glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!, now you will go to sleep... or i will put u to sleep. Read the tag, your in my world now grandma"

Vergas: ok guys lets go slow into be and not make any noise
Dumass:(primes his flash.....slowly walkes into b tunnels)
Vergas: Dumass no! no! no! Dumass no! no! no! Dumass STOP!!!
Dumass:(Fire in the hole!!)
Vergas: *shakes head*
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #6 : September 01, 2005, 05:50:01 PM »

-"What country you from?"
-"What?!"
-"I've never heard of What before! Do they speak English in what?"
-"What?!"
-"English Mother Fucker! Do you speak it!?"
-"Yes."
-Good.  Now describe Marcellus Wallace"
-"What?"
-"Say what again!" C'mon, say it again!" I dare you motherfucker! I double dare, say what onemore goddamn time!"

Samuel L. is so intimidating in that movie

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #7 : September 02, 2005, 08:15:30 AM »

I DON'T KNOW WHY WERE YELLING!!!!!!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!

lol i love Anchorman

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Cole

« #8 : September 02, 2005, 09:10:56 AM »

"Could you blow me where the Pampers is?"

PCU
Wolvey
Forum Enthusiast

: 104

I know The Elders Rules me!

AOL Instant Messenger - Wolves139
« #9 : September 02, 2005, 09:51:47 AM »

"This is bad"

Leo DiCaprio right before the ice berg hits the Titanic

flintlock

« #10 : September 02, 2005, 11:27:44 AM »

"What about the germs?"  I say. 

He goes, "I don't believe in germs.  Germs are just a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soap!"

Now, he's crazy, right?  Hey, you believe in germs, don't you?

12 Monkeys

Great movie. I think I'll have to add it to my Neflix Queue again.
Cole

« #11 : September 06, 2005, 10:07:31 AM »

"What about the germs?" I say.

He goes, "I don't believe in germs. Germs are just a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soap!"

Now, he's crazy, right? Hey, you believe in germs, don't you?

12 Monkeys

Great movie. I think I'll have to add it to my Neflix Queue again.

12 Monkeys is just about one of the greatests movies ever made.  Brad Pitt makes you feel normal.  lol.  Now I'll have to watch it again..
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #12 : September 06, 2005, 01:49:24 PM »

Willy Wonka: Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if -- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy -- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... "Memo bis punitor delicatum"! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

i cant see Johnny Depp getting that angry in the new movie.... it just doesnt work

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Darkensky
OBSESSED

: 935

Every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you

AOL Instant Messenger - Darkensky
« #13 : September 06, 2005, 11:11:40 PM »

"You know, its understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tollerate a person like yourself."  Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Stewie: Ummm, yeah. We couldn't run an ad that said no Portuguese, but ummm...no Portuguese." -Family guy

"Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur
skeltons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night. " family guy..

I can go on for hours .. .. who couldn't its family guy!

01010011 01001010 01010100

« #14 : September 07, 2005, 08:29:23 AM »

Peter walk up to the counter at the Burger Joint

Peter:"Attention everyone! Testicles!! That is all."

Stewie:"Hey there.  How ya doing, eh? You doing good? You want a soooda? Ah, the hell with it, i tried."

i love family guy also!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: