Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 03:32:54 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Best TV SHOW
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Best TV SHOW  ( 2335 )
COBRA COMMANDER

« : August 22, 2005, 10:05:59 AM »

whats ur favorite tv show out there........... (and I know Death u don[t watch TV)

My TV shows change with the seasons so for the summer season here is the line up

#1 Laguna beach (MTV) show friggn pwns for all those who don't know now u do!!!!!!
#2 Big Brother    People are soo friggn retarded i cant stop watching a total train wreck plz i cant figure out if julie chan has real or fake breas

THats if for know but I am waiting for Soprano's, Lost and Survior to start up again this fall
Cole

« #1 : August 22, 2005, 10:11:06 AM »

reno 911 and standup.

hgtv crap and g4tech tv is all I watch.

oh yeah, i watch the new too.  sometimes dr.phil and oprah, but lately they've been pretty lame, and I don't get home early enough anymore.

usually I'm just playing video games though. lol.
Cole

« #2 : August 22, 2005, 02:36:33 PM »

fatty mcbutterpants! 

doug and carrie rule!
Poops Mcgee

« #3 : August 22, 2005, 03:26:15 PM »

i don't really watch much tv, and only on the dvr. i haven't watched commercials for about a year now lol. but lost and 4400 are the only shows i like on network. 6ft under and entourage on hbo and maybe someday the sopranos again lol.
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #4 : August 22, 2005, 06:06:32 PM »

The new series, Prison Break, looks pretty good, i gonna watch it when it begins

Im the original Newfie
Cole

« #5 : August 23, 2005, 06:06:13 AM »

I need a gig for my psp, then I will have a portable dvr
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #6 : August 23, 2005, 10:22:41 AM »

The Shield, The Amazing Race, and of course Laguna Beach

HongKongPhooey

« #7 : August 23, 2005, 10:35:12 AM »

The shield is by far the best tv show out there, too bad it doesn't run a full season.
Cole

« #8 : August 23, 2005, 12:29:02 PM »

SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #9 : August 23, 2005, 02:57:09 PM »

lol fuck u cobra, im sure Cole could tell some pretty interesting stories about ur child hood. :evil:

Im the original Newfie
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #10 : August 23, 2005, 09:13:18 PM »

screw you all. the best show ever is Family Guy :-P

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #11 : August 24, 2005, 06:41:03 AM »

There was this one time when Cobra was about 5 years old and our parents went out for the night.  Mike from down the street was babysitting us.  Me and my bro were rough housing like good brothers do, and there was this finishing nail sticking out from some wall corner molding.  Cobra, losing the wrestling match lost control and tried to pound that nail back in with his forhead.  There was blood everywhere.  It was awesome!  The babysitter guy didn't think so though, since he had to go get his mom (or my mom, I forget) to take cobra to the hospital for some stiches.  lol.  Remeber that bro?

I have more good stories.  like the broken ankle and the hall closet pill swallowing contest.  And stories about me too, like... setting the bed on fire with electricity.  or being resuced from certain death in the duck pond sludge hole by a guy in a tuxedo.  i should write a book.  well, maybe just a novella, since I'm lazy.
Cole

« #12 : August 24, 2005, 01:24:46 PM »

you did that?  I always thought that I just judged it wrong.  I never remember seeing you there.  If that is true, and not a false memory, you are one sneaky bastard!  Total hit an run you twit.  I still owe you for that then.  muhaaaaaahahaa
Cole

« #13 : August 25, 2005, 09:59:15 AM »

Me --> <-- You
Cole

« #14 : August 25, 2005, 02:24:23 PM »

i like my new hat. 
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: