Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 11:40:12 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  TyDiRiUm, Death Adder, and xTc's Spam Thread
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
: TyDiRiUm, Death Adder, and xTc's Spam Thread  ( 14386 )
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #135 : June 21, 2005, 03:06:04 PM »

Be careful otherwise Cole will post up stupid pictures and write bad words about you...lol :lol: 8-)

"Respect is everything."
T3H

« #136 : June 21, 2005, 04:24:11 PM »

blue i was spamming long beforeu came along  :-P
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #137 : June 21, 2005, 07:47:55 PM »

LoL, do I see a  :notworthy: in the future?

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #138 : June 22, 2005, 01:37:42 AM »

Do you mean stupid like this?
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #139 : June 22, 2005, 01:10:20 PM »

ok WTF is that... kill jesus... hunt him down.

Steve
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #140 : June 22, 2005, 06:37:50 PM »

Jesus is cool man... :headbang1:

"Respect is everything."
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #141 : June 22, 2005, 08:43:38 PM »

Dont set double standards, NightTrain gets mad at culo for putting fuckin chicken pox on gunman, and then this is posted, and nothing happens.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #142 : June 22, 2005, 09:55:50 PM »

its cause gunman bitched otherwise night wouldn't have said shit...

Steve
Cole

« #143 : June 23, 2005, 03:28:17 AM »

Gunman, you should read this cause as soon as I find you on vent...

Dude, that effing retarded.  This is the kind of shit I was talking about.  Look, ignorance IS an excuse.  Failure to learn is not.  Culo probably did not mean to offend, but he though it was funny.  Many white people do.  No, that doesn't make that shit OK, but c'mon.  Educate him on what the red dot means who wears it and why.  The it's not funny anymore, it's just weird/different  Racial tolerance is built through understanding.  It is not built any other way.  It like when I was on vent doing a French accent, and everyone was laughing....then I do a Japanese accent and blue freaks out.  I don't even know what nationality the guys is, but I bet it's not Japanese.  He just freaked out because it was Asian.  That's bullshit.  I wasn't being racist, maybe a bit ethnocentric.  Like when I call xTc and Ty fags, I know they are not fags.  And if they were, then they should just say "yeah, but we're in love".  End of story.  If streetballer did an american impression, I'd laugh my ass off.  Geez.  Lighten  up.  It's not like anyone was making light of something like the  holocaust.  Stuff like that is not funny.   I fuck on the first date was hilarious.  Adding the dots later on was just adding to the insensitivity and it did single gunman out for being Indian.  I wouldn't have done it because I respect the indian culture.  Now, since I don't know the whole story, I shouldn't really be typing this nor should I judge.  Perhaps gunman did talk to the guy and told him about his religion and why that shit's not so funny to an Indian.  Then if culo said "Fuck you, I hate all Indians and they shoud die", that'd be a different story.  He probably would have apologized and never been so stupid about it again.  But then again, don't have the whole story.  I just hate it when people use racial sensitivity as a power control device.  The Jesus posts are funny.  I am a christian (sort of) and I don't think that Jesus minds being spoofed.  Anyway, enough of this rant and I'm sure no one will read it.  Let me know if I ever offend you, and I will erase my post, and find another way to make fun of you until you're fully degredated without being offended.  lol.   
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #144 : June 23, 2005, 09:47:14 AM »

wow he... you know cole i'm not gonna read that.

Steve
T3H

« #145 : June 23, 2005, 03:58:04 PM »

ok im lost  :|
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #146 : June 23, 2005, 07:30:25 PM »

I'm kinda lost on this whole situation. I know Gunman banned culo twice for some type of ethnic joke/slur, but I'm sure theres more to that, mainly becuase culo has shown multipe times he was sorry and that he knows he was wrong. Other than that, it would be nice if some1 would fill us all in with what really happened. :?

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #147 : June 24, 2005, 05:19:46 AM »

Ok.  I talked to gunman yesterday.  Here's the beef.

Cray/culo, a former TE affiliate who was kicked out of membership due to admin abuse, and who is only 16 years of age, posted these pictures.  It wasn't the pictures.  I was culo/cray giving gunman attitude, but more importantly the past infractions combined with drama over time.  With his history, no one wants to be bothered with it...yada yada something to that effect.  Sorry about the rant gunman.  I just like to rant.  It gets my word count up.  lol. 

I didn't know the background, but now I do...and sorry culo, i have to agree.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #148 : June 24, 2005, 08:23:04 AM »

you all better agree ... I'm the one enforcing that he stays banned...  :evil:

Steve
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #149 : June 24, 2005, 01:32:46 PM »

Death, I TOTALLY disagree with your decision... :-o Not b/c of culo, just so I can disagree with you bro... :lol: LoL, nm... :| :cry: :lol:

"Respect is everything."
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18  
« previous next »
: