Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:35:21 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Pick-Up Ladder
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pick-Up Ladder  ( 916 )
DMFDxUconn

« : May 05, 2005, 09:35:12 PM »

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know about a new league starting up for Counter-Strike:Source. Unlike most leagues out there for source, this one is a pick-up style league. Meaning match's can be played at anytime, no schedualing. Think about what this means for everyone. You now have a place to record all those scrims that are played. If you are already on CAL, you know how it works there. Im not trying to get you to leave CAL for this, there would be no need to. This new league is for people who like to play on the fly. I dont know about you, but too many times ive run into problems trying to get my team available for a schedualed time. Now we can play whenever we want, without having to schedual something and organize it in advance. Thats what we have CAL for. So pass the word around, just check it out, if your not interested than thats fine. Im just trying to spread the word.
Check out the league at:
http://www.independence-gaming.com/css/
And View the forums at:
http://www.independence-gaming.com/forum
Please, if you sign up for a forum account, put my name(DMFDxUconn) in the referal box. Thanx.

I hope to see you there :)
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #1 : May 06, 2005, 03:55:37 AM »

I'll check it out later... if I'd join every league I see out there though I'd end up being like when I played cal-p and have no life at all... but thinking about it I really dont have a life anyway... :P lol... I'll look at it.

Steve
DMFDxUconn

« #2 : May 06, 2005, 04:10:19 PM »

Every league out there? Theres more than CAL for Source? Where? If the set-up is just like cal, as far as schedualing match's.. than dont bother showing me. This new league offers on the fly matching.. fuck that schedualing bs. Im a match whore. 1 match a week isnt cuttin it, and scrims suck too because your not getting the clans best game. Everyone works on strats and shit in scrims, always trying something new. If it were an official match, i bet people would play them differently.
NightTrain

« #3 : May 06, 2005, 04:39:21 PM »

I'm a pub whore!  Having a great pub makes life nice when you are a pub whore.  League play and scrims are just way too slow for me.  I have no patience for camping a position and waiting.  Let me rush or let me die (or in my case they go hand in hand :0  )

/night
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #4 : May 06, 2005, 06:34:39 PM »

lol yeah... good call night... :P

Steve
Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #5 : May 07, 2005, 04:04:44 AM »

And yes Uconn there lot more league's out there and heres 1 just as good as cal for you http://www.nationalesports.com/

T3H

« #6 : May 10, 2005, 03:16:38 PM »

i dunt mind the schedualling your own matches thing...seems a bit batter to me but i unno
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #7 : May 10, 2005, 04:38:13 PM »

dont worry thug you have no clue what there talking about.

Steve
T3H

« #8 : May 11, 2005, 03:22:44 PM »

yea i was pretty ripped when i put that lmao
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #9 : May 11, 2005, 06:58:39 PM »

lol I know you :P

Steve