Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 01:27:45 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  CAL Week 3 Match
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: CAL Week 3 Match  ( 4272 )
DMFD-SnowMan

« #30 : May 04, 2005, 08:58:20 PM »

Seems to me as though you lost fair and square (you even admitted that much) and that you are upset that we protested about not wanting to play a cal match on a pub server where we had to download sounds and where our best awpper had a 130 ping.

He had a 77 ping on YOUR server. Not that much of a difference, and that suggests HE needs a new connection.

I'm sure you don't want to turn this into a cock measuring contest

I did figure out how to post pics here so if u really want to then we can. :thebirdman:
NightTrain

« #31 : May 04, 2005, 09:02:03 PM »

Night Train i dont know where a 34 year old adult gets off thinking they are gunna be some internet tough guy, but im guessing your gay ass is either 400 lbs and doesnt leave the house, or you're some thin little nerd with glasses.

Close, but you are off by a few lbs.  I'm 5' 10" and weight 162 lbs.  I run 5 miles every other day and swim 1.65 miles on the other days.  I have a wife of 8 years and two awesome kids.  I own a house, I have a good job and just accepted a better one in Florida (start in July).  But I really do appreciate your insults, they are so damn original.  Please keep them coming Einstein!

Get a life man  "if i had played you would have gotten skunked 30-0" ROFL..... lets be real here...

Do you see that smiley that is winking that comes after that statement?  That indicates that I was joking.  I am not a very good player at all.  I play for the fun of it and don't play in leagues.  It's called sarcasm.  Get to know it.

Maybe you guys can start making the game fun for other clans, and people wont come to your forums and really show the world what a bunch of tards u really are.

Or maybe we will play real east coast clans who actually have east coast servers where all players have good pings.  Last time I checked you guys were the only ones bitching about us in terms of scrims and matches.

We sat and scrimmed all night after that guess what... it was fkn fun and we didnt pay any homo's like u whiney bitches.

I must be missinbg something.   :?  You guys are the only ones bitching and whining here.  As a matter of fact, I have never seen so much whining after a loss in my life.  And homes?  Really, is that the best you have?  I heard you guys were "older".  Certainly you can do better than "homos"?

We been dealing with homo's like u in Rogue spear forever.

homos?  WOW, there it is again.  You guys are bad at css, but you are great at insults   :roll:

End this now.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #32 : May 04, 2005, 09:03:21 PM »

lol while you guys are getting it on... its so funny... we won another cal match 26-4... with no server probs in our server...

Steve
NightTrain

« #33 : May 04, 2005, 09:04:51 PM »

He had a 77 ping on YOUR server. Not that much of a difference, and that suggests HE needs a new connection.

You don't see much difference between 77 and 130?  Can you do math?  That's a difference of 53 ms.  That's a ton in css dude.
DMFDxUconn

« #34 : May 04, 2005, 09:18:24 PM »

lmao... ok ok ok im done. We both see eachothers point.. even tho you wont admit it ;) This could go on forever if it didnt get locked first. To be honest im surprised it hasnt been by now. Good job moderators lettin us duke it out in the schoolyard. Now, as NT stated he has a life and so do the rest of us (except Snowman) so lets get back to them and remember we all play games for fun  :blob:

For real tho, we are all grown up, but ya, we act like tards on the internet. Imagine if we acted like this in real life? I can picture huge medical bills and getting to know bail bonds men by thier first names lol. And i'd have no job, no girlfriend, no brand new house, and my 3 kids would never want to see daddy again. But thats not me, nor us. We are all good guys who have played together for years. My insults towrds you came out of the ignorance i was feeling in your replies to me.. i felt exactly like this...  :headbang: I really do appologize for the insults. This whole thread has been amusing to an extent. I havnt seen a good forum rant in a long time, glad to be part of it :) Maybe we can squash all this and try again for some GG's.

-Uconn.

PS our server is through Recongamer.
« : May 04, 2005, 09:20:06 PM DMFDxUconn »
DMFD-SnowMan

« #35 : May 04, 2005, 09:21:22 PM »

laff. Night train. Congrats on the job. Now move to florida and go to sleep. I dont claim to be older, Im 24. nothing to hide here. Im buying my 2nd house, have a great job a girlfriend and an 8 year old. Im happy with my life. What are we whining about here nightrain, since thats all the material u seem to have?? I didnt attack your server, I didnt say "we lost b.c of your server" We absolutely pinged better to our server. And the average pings were MUCH closer on our server that is fact.... the reason its being pointed out is that YOUR guys bitched from the 1st second they got there about OUR server. We arent bitching about losing, we are bitching about the attitude of your team mates. As far as the insults go, I will be more than happy to stop them here. In the heat of the moment I was pissed. You came off brass arrogant and rude. I felt the response was justified. While hindsight is 20/20 , I'll even apolgise for insulting u and any1 on your team. Since you want to discuss this topic civilly, Let's do that then.

Your guys sat and bitched about our server from the first second. Looking at a screen shot of the first ss, there was NOTHING to be bitching about.1 guy (who didnt ping verywell to YOUR server) had a higher ping. That was it. Considering i pinged a 55 to your server and im in chicago(while MOST of my team is east coast) Id say his connection needs to be fixed. Dont complain about OUR server b.c his connection bites. 

Away from pings for a second, and although I strayed away from this point to continue to insult u in a prior post, Your guys ruined the fun of the match. Mike said it best, All we wanted was the match to end so we could go get another scrim. Is this why we lost? sure thats part of it. Is that the ONLY reason? no. We got out played, and honestly we had 2 HIGH pingers. So there are 3 of probably MANY reasons that we lost that match.
GG'z

DMFD-SnowMan

« #36 : May 04, 2005, 09:22:23 PM »

P.S.

Mike typed that at the same time lol mind reader....
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #37 : May 04, 2005, 09:24:17 PM »

I am 16 years old, and you all sound like a bunch of god damn fools except for Night, cause he can beat me up  :-(

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

NightTrain

« #38 : May 04, 2005, 09:24:23 PM »

lmao... ok ok ok im done. We both see eachothers point.. even tho you wont admit it ;) This could go on forever if it didnt get locked first. To be honest im surprised it hasnt been by now. Good job moderators lettin us duke it out in the schoolyard. Now, as NT stated he has a life and so do the rest of us (except Snowman) so lets get back to them and remember we all play games for fun  :blob:

For real tho, we are all grown up, but ya, we act like tards on the internet. Imagine if we acted like this in real life? I can picture huge medical bills and getting to know bail bonds men by thier first names lol. And i'd have no job, no girlfriend, no brand new house, and my 3 kids would never want to see daddy again. But thats not me, nor us. We are all good guys who have played together for years. My insults towrds you came out of the ignorance i was feeling in your replies to me.. i felt exactly like this...  :headbang: I really do appologize for the insults. This whole thread has been amusing to an extent. I havnt seen a good forum rant in a long time, glad to be part of it :) Maybe we can squash all this and try again for some GG's.

-Uconn.

PS our server is through Recongamer.

Great post!  I agree.  I'm a huge fan of forum rants as well.  Good luck and glad to se this is over.  :)
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #39 : May 04, 2005, 09:26:45 PM »

I think you guys are just jealous that i could call up my buddy AL CaPWN and run wild up in hurrr....god im so white it really is pathetic

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #40 : May 04, 2005, 09:28:31 PM »

lol you guys are wasting time... well whatever... were on a roll for cal.

Steve
DMFDxUconn

« #41 : May 04, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »

I expect to lose alot here, CAL is definately the highest calibre league we have played in, and we have been in too many to count. Losing sucks, but thats how we get better. When we started out we lost every match, once we started winning we built up to a top 10 team in all the games we played and took 1 championship along the way. I started DMFD in 1998 and am more than proud of my guys for helping me keep it going. Along the way i have been involved in thousands of forum discussions and again im sorry for all the insults which helped result in 3 pages of replies ;) Its so damn fun at time though. I cant help myself sometimes, just ask Digital Eloquence  :dontknow:

GG'z and again, GL in the rest of the season.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #42 : May 04, 2005, 09:42:47 PM »

thanks... yeah we might need the luck to try and win cal-o... cal is a high calibur league like you said... I have played cal-p in 1.6 and it pretty much took over my life... plus I went to CPL montreal and my team got second place in east canada. woot.

Steve
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #43 : May 05, 2005, 07:36:17 AM »

I think you guys are just jealous that i could call up my buddy AL CaPWN and run wild up in hurrr....god im so white it really is pathetic

hahahahaahaha!!!! this is what i have created!!  :mrgreen:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
DMFD-SnowMan

« #44 : May 06, 2005, 01:43:20 PM »

does this thread have to die???? it was soo much fun.

**thinks to self** Maybe ill call them "homos" again.......

lmfao...... :angelfire: :angel: :argue: :headbang: :-D :-) :-( :-o :? 8-) :lol: :x :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :| :mrgreen: :angel: :angelfire: :argue: :binky: :headbang: :blob: :booty: :bs: :cool1: :crybaby: :crybaby: :cya: :dontknow: :downtown: :headbang1: :iamwithstupid: :notworthy: :puke: :sunny: :puke: :puke: :puke: :thebirdman: :flamed:
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: