Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 01:29:43 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  CAL Week 3 Match
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: CAL Week 3 Match  ( 4284 )
DMFDxUconn

« #15 : May 03, 2005, 10:47:32 PM »

Your flat out lying about the pings and you know it. Im not even gonna bother arguing about it if your going to resort to lying just to look good in front of your e-friends.

And our team is over 7 years old, with members from all over the world, we chose the location for our server because its as close to the center point for us all as we could get. Thanx for your concern tho.

That is quite dumb. ANd I HIGHLY doubt you lost the match DMFD b/c our clan had a couple complaints due to the location and pings of your server. The reason you lost the match is because you just aren't as skilled as TE. :thebirdman: 8-)
lol.. um... ok.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #16 : May 04, 2005, 07:36:05 AM »

WOW talk about whining. Our guys had pings from 70 up to 140. We pinged bad in your server, you pinged bad in ours. Live with it. That's why we agreed to play half in yours and half in ours. I thought it was a fair arrangement. One of our guys was pinging 140-170 and he is our best AWP'er so how do you think he felt playing in the server shooting at ghosts. Your guys didn't even ping that well in your own server. I would suggest your cal team be comprised of all east coast guys and get yourself a private server on the east coast so this won't happen again.

You guys been around for 7 years, but can't be all that into it if you have to shut down your pub to play a match.

You talked about us being immature, but we are just following the cal rules. We go into your server and you have every mod going. It took us 5 minutes to get in the server cause we had to download like 30 sound files. Not a good way to start off a match. If you are gonna use your pub for matches, then get the server squared away before your opponent comes into the server.

Nothing against you guys at all. I thought it was cool we agreed on splitting up the match. But it was just a fucked up thing from the start. You can't blame my team for wanting to play in our server compared to yours. Our pings are 20-35 in ours compared to 70-170 in yours. Only natural that we want to have the best pings for a match, and I'm sure you would agree with that.

Well enough for me.  GG and hope you get things squared away before your next match.

Later

/Widow

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #17 : May 04, 2005, 09:12:06 AM »

there widow said it all... we still rocked you guys on your server with our bad pings anyway so whatever...

Steve
HongKongPhooey

« #18 : May 04, 2005, 09:17:57 AM »

Your flat out lying about the pings and you know it. Im not even gonna bother arguing about it if your going to resort to lying just to look good in front of your e-friends.

And our team is over 7 years old, with members from all over the world, we chose the location for our server because its as close to the center point for us all as we could get. Thanx for your concern tho.

Wasn't lying or trying to look good in front of my e-friends, just stating facts.  I ping 20-30 in most east coast servers but couldn't break 60 in your server.  And if you choose a server cause its a center point for your members then you should have joined a league that would also be the center point for your members, not an east coast league.  

Don't try to sugarcoat the loss by saying you only lost because you had to play half the match in our server.  What you are implying is that your team would have won if the whole match was played in your server.  We won the match fair and square; half was played on your server and, since according to the rules we are allowed to play half the match on our server, half was played on our server.  Like Widow said you didn't ping well to ours we didn't ping well to yours, so we both teams had disadvantages to deal with.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #19 : May 04, 2005, 02:07:33 PM »

we rock, you guys dont.. Face it... you lost and you cant handle the taunting that goes with losing, hell, i bet me and Prophet could have been on that team and still whipped your ass  :thebirdman: :headbang1:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
DMFDxUconn

« #20 : May 04, 2005, 05:02:51 PM »

We go into your server and you have every mod going. It took us 5 minutes to get in the server cause we had to download like 30 sound files. Not a good way to start off a match. If you are gonna use your pub for matches, then get the server squared away before your opponent comes into the server.
Your right, i couldnt agree more. Having the server set up for a match is exactly what im trying to get done. I have been leaving that up to someone else, i guess now its time i handled it myself.

But for the record, our grudge isnt because we pinged bad on your server. We knew that before the match had even started. What got us going was the page i got from gunner well before the match was even schedualed to start saying you werent playing on our server because its not legal. He didnt ask any questions, and to me came off rather rude. I had just finished telling my guys that we were teamed up against a clan of players just like us, so we were probly gonna have one of our best match's. 2 minutes later i was telling them about the message i had just recieved.

Look, i can understand your getting upset that you had to dl files and we didnt have the server ready to go as soon as you joined, i take full responsibility for that, but cmon man, we didnt give you any shit when you pushed the time back 30 minutes after agreeing to a different time days before. Shit happens and we being as old as we are, know it happens more often than it should, but we roll with it and play on. You guys just wouldnt let it go. The server was all set and you were still bitching about it, we had no problem at all with switching at the half. It was your ignorance that was getting in the way of things. How many times did you tell us the server was wrong, when it actually wasnt? Too many to count. If you had just stfu and said lo3, all would have been good, but you had to argue with us about it some more after it had already been fixed.

What you are implying is that your team would have won if the whole match was played in your server.
Maybe. We felt like we could have beat you minus the lag on the second half.

We won the match fair and square
I never said you didnt. I agree it was a fair match, since you pinged bad to us, we pinged bad to you, it was the fair thing to do, switching servers at the half. Switching isnt the point, the damn whining you all did about the server before the match even started was what ruined it for us. If you call that taunting, you need to learn a couple things, that was what we Northerners call whiny ass bitch's. If your such a rule follower than you would have just zipped it and played like you were supposed to and call the switch at the half. So dont preach your rule shit to me if you cant even follow them yourself.

we rock, you guys dont.. Face it... you lost and you cant handle the taunting that goes with losing, hell, i bet me and Prophet could have been on that team and still whipped your ass
Remember you said that if our teams ever play eachother again ;)

And also, no hard feelings here. Just posting my 2cents, as worthless as they seem to be sometimes, im still a forum whore and if i got something to say, you can bet sure as shit im gonna post it.

gg's and gl for the rest of the season.

« : May 04, 2005, 05:07:12 PM DMFDxUconn »
NightTrain

« #21 : May 04, 2005, 06:35:20 PM »

If you call that taunting, you need to learn a couple things, that was what we Northerners call whiny ass bitch's. If your such a rule follower than you would have just zipped it and played like you were supposed to and call the switch at the half. So dont preach your rule shit to me if you cant even follow them yourself.

Well I didn't even play in this match and I'm already sick of the sore losing.  Damn, take your beating like a man and move on.  You look like a 10 year old kid that just lost his 1st kickball game, you are talking out of your ass, and you are obviously aren't as old as you are stating. 

Try to remember you are talking to a bunch of old northerns here ourselves.  Not sure what being in the north or being older has to do with anything in this situation, but if it does to you in some way, for the record, we are all located in the new england and canada and we are almost all over 30 years old.  So please spare us the "we are older and more mature" rhetoric. 

Do me a huge favor and reply to this post and explain where we broke the rules.  You have been stating throughout your whine-rants things like "So dont preach your rule shit to me if you cant even follow them yourself."  What rules did we not follow?  Seems like you are the one having a hard time understanding the rules here.  You server is a piece of shit and we have the right to play half the match on our server in that case.  So instead of bitching about it, just accept it.  From my understanding, you would have had a better chance of being elected ruler or Iraq than beating us in this match no matter where it was played. 

Best advise I can give you at this point is that someone has to win and someone has to lose, and in this case you lost.  Move on.
DMFDxUconn

« #22 : May 04, 2005, 06:58:05 PM »

lol, not even in the match and your gonna talk shit?

Do me a huge favor and reply to this post and explain where we broke the rules.  You have been stating throughout your whine-rants things like "So dont preach your rule shit to me if you cant even follow them yourself."  What rules did we not follow?  Seems like you are the one having a hard time understanding the rules here.  You server is a piece of shit and we have the right to play half the match on our server in that case.  So instead of bitching about it, just accept it.  From my understanding, you would have had a better chance of being elected ruler or Iraq than beating us in this match no matter where it was played.

We were home team, the match starts on our server. Your guys were crying about not playing there, when they had no right to bitch. They had the right to call a switch at the half, not bitch about the server before the match even starts. You obviously cant read for shit. No where am i sore about losing. Losing is part of the game. Whining and crying isnt. BTW, your server is a bigger piece of shit. You already know that tho. And you want us to just accept it for what it was? Practice what you preach boy, or at least pass it along to your team. They cried like school girls about the server, before the match even started, and knowing we were home team, the match was starting on our server, but guess what..  well, we know what happened. Actually you probly dont, cause you werent there. Stop relying on second hand info when you make your replies.

this is funny...
From my understanding, you would have had a better chance of being elected ruler or Iraq than beating us in this match no matter where it was played.
Again, stop relying on second hand iformation.

Anything else?

-Uconn.

PS. Im 33, but thanx for not believing me without even knowing me. I still get carded everywhere i go.
And oh yea, i too am from New England. Willimantic (Windham) Connecticut. Whats your point?
NightTrain

« #23 : May 04, 2005, 07:15:42 PM »

You brought up the age thing....boy.  :)  I have no idea what age has to do with it at all, but for some reason you brought it into this conversation.  I'm 34 and from Windham as well...Windham, Maine actually.  So using a term like 'northern' when you are from CT (hardly what you would call a real NE state) is a bit funny to me.  I forgive you though because it is obvious that you are really searching for things to bitch about.  You keep talking about us whining but you are going on and on about this like a fucking little girl.  Drop it and move on.  You got smoked, your server blows, and you are a sore loser.  Just be thankful that you actually won a few rounds (albeit because of your server's shitty ass pings and you insisting on being an east team) but be thankful anyway.  If I had played you'd have been skunked 30-0.   :-o

What server company are you using?  We have a NY Game Daemons...hardly a piece of shit.  It's about as top of the line as you can get (I understand GriffinRUNs are nice as well).  We don't have any gay ass sound downloads or noobish mods like your server does.

And you have yet to tell us here where we broke the rules.  I'm waiting for it.   :wink:

Try to be a little more mature and civil in your response and I'll reciprocate.  If you insist on replying like a child as you have been doing in this thread, you will continue to get owned...kind of like in the match.   :mrgreen:
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #24 : May 04, 2005, 07:29:42 PM »

^^^

The ultimate response.

DMFDxUconn

« #25 : May 04, 2005, 08:10:04 PM »

Try to be a little more mature and civil in your response and I'll reciprocate.
You arent mature enough to reply to me in a civil manner. Your reply already shows that. You aint owning shit here pal. Your only looking dumber and dumber as you go along. Keep ignoring what your team did, and acting like im the one who fucked up here, it makes you feel good. I never said your team broke a rule. I said they should refresh on them. I wish i could make this slower for you to read, but i cant, im sorry.
Your team paged me on IRC, Gunner was the one, i think. Up to this point all that had been done was my post here wanting to set a time up. No other contact at all. I get this page, saying "we arent playing on your server". When i asked why he said something about "all the mods". We run one mod on our server, MANI. Thats all. And we had planned on taking it down for the match. No big deal, perfectly legal for CAL competition. That wasnt good enough thou, and he bitched some more. When he was finished he said we would goto your server after the half, i said fine. No griping or complaining about it, I know the rules. As soon as we got in the game your whole team started whining about all kinds of shit, none of which were legit. Demanding we get a CAL server.. which by the way are not provided for CAL-o teams. There was nothing at all to complain about, but your team saw otherwise.

There.. is that clear enough for you? Or are you still going to read that and than tell me im the whiner, im the one acting like a kid? Get it through your thick fuckin skull and i wouldnt have to repeat myself over and over again. But fuck it, i enjoy posting on forums and watching e-thugs toss thier words around like they know wtf they are talkin about.

34? lol.
DMFD-SnowMan

« #26 : May 04, 2005, 08:25:13 PM »

Our server.... Notice pings within 10......

[attachment deleted by admin]
DMFD-SnowMan

« #27 : May 04, 2005, 08:28:44 PM »

Your server... Notice a difference in pings of ... 37, and that IS average ofcourse. As mike said, a flat out lie. very little to do with skillz.

[attachment deleted by admin]
DMFD-SnowMan

« #28 : May 04, 2005, 08:42:06 PM »

Well I didn't even play in this match and I'm already sick of the sore losing.  Damn, take your beating like a man and move on.  You look like a 10 year old kid that just lost his 1st kickball game, you are talking out of your ass, and you are obviously aren't as old as you are stating. 

Try to remember you are talking to a bunch of old northerns here ourselves.  Not sure what being in the north or being older has to do with anything in this situation, but if it does to you in some way, for the record, we are all located in the new england and canada and we are almost all over 30 years old.  So please spare us the "we are older and more mature" rhetoric. 

Best advise I can give you at this point is that someone has to win and someone has to lose, and in this case you lost.  Move on.

Now lets be real for a sec here. Fact is you guys won, No one disputed that. Average pings WERE better on our server.... The proof is in the Screen Shots. And lets be realistic again, You guys were bitching from the second you got there. And we had agreed on our server, but we agreed to allow a half on your server. we didnt have to do that. Pings were within 55ms of eachother. We did that to quiet u guys. Night Train i dont know where a 34 year old adult gets off thinking they are gunna be some internet tough guy, but im guessing your gay ass is either 400 lbs and doesnt leave the house, or you're some thin little nerd with glasses. Get a life man  "if i had played you would have gotten skunked 30-0" ROFL..... lets be real here... Your gunna be raped as bad as the next guy in cal. and thats it. We had 2 laggin hard on your server, not and excuse, again, a fact as u can see in the screen shots. Maybe you guys can start making the game fun for other clans, and people wont come to your forums and really show the world what a bunch of tards u really are. We sat and scrimmed all night after that guess what... it was fkn fun and we didnt pay any homo's like u whiney bitches. Had a great time, won some lost some. it was a good time. Thats what WE are about after 7 years. not some geek thinking he is the best ever at a game. We been dealing with homo's like u in Rogue spear forever. guess what.... after time we owned them too. Your just a name on a list. Before too long that name will have an "X" through it too.   :flamed:

SnowMan 
NightTrain

« #29 : May 04, 2005, 08:48:20 PM »

Snowman, thanks for the pics.  

uConn, seriously dude, stop the whining.  It is over.  Act like a man and drop it.  You continue to use terms like 'e-thug' and 'lies' when no one here has shown themselves to be e-thugs (with the exception of your tone) and no one here has told a lie.

Seems to me as though you lost fair and square (you even admitted that much) and that you are upset that we protested about not wanting to play a cal match on a pub server where we had to download sounds and where our best awpper had a 130 ping.  Doesn't sound like something that you should be crying about to this extent if you ask me.  I mean its not like it was a very close match.  I could understand you being upset if we won 16 to 14, but we basically crushed you (even on your server).  I understand being mad, but it is time to drop this and move on.  A 33 year old man takes the loss and moves on.  Hell, we loss a ton of matches and scrim and we never rant on and on in the opponent's forums.

Out of curiosity, what server company do you guys use?

/night

p.s.  Try to tone down the insults and we can have a civil conversation from here out, but if you continue to through insults out like "I wish i could make this slower for you to read" this conversation won't go anywhere.  I'm sure you don't want to turn this into a cock measuring contest in which we compare our educations so please don't insult my intelligence again.  See, that was civil.
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: