Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 04:28:10 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Post that shibitz Night...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Post that shibitz Night...  ( 1358 )
Spikeroo

« : April 29, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »

Yo Night...wassup with the move man...no public talk...Fla?

South? North?  Mid? Keys?  Where ya going?  Fishin'?  Post for us pubies...

:mrgreen:
NightTrain

« #1 : April 29, 2005, 08:12:33 PM »

Sorry Spike, didn't mean to be secreative at all.  Here is the lowdown:

I interviewed for a job in Orlando a couple of weeks ago.  It was a one day affair in which I travelled down early morning, interviewed for 6 hours and then flew home at night.  I did a great job during the interview and got a very good offer.  I countered with a higher salary, and we settled on a number that I liked so I took the job.  I start on July 5th.  We put our house on the market and sold it for asking price in 5 days.  We will be closing on June 17th and moving to Florida on June 18th.  My wife flies to Orlando on May 7th to find us an apartment on a 7 month lease so we will have time to get the lay of the land and to either buy or build our own house.

Everything has happened really fast.  We are very very excited about the opportunity and the adventure of it all.  The kids are psyched to be neighbors with Mickey Mouse. 

That is the story in anutshell.  If you want more detail, just pm me my friend.  :)

/Night
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #2 : April 29, 2005, 09:42:14 PM »

Ohh snap... moving down to orlando. To bad the Orlando magic left, they were my favorite.  Good luck on the move, I hope you get the house you dream for, because youre working  at a place most people dream about. A nice house would top it off.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : April 29, 2005, 09:55:39 PM »

yeah good luck with that night... I'm pretty sure you'll like orlando.

Steve
BAGeorgeWBush

« #4 : April 29, 2005, 10:31:08 PM »

Welcome to Florida. As a four year resident, I gaurentee you will love it here. As far as buying a house is concerned, if Orlando is anything like my little corner of FL, I reccomend picking a house up ASAP, cause the prices are rising at roughly 15% per year. Good luck with your new job!

-The other Spike!
Spikeroo

« #5 : April 30, 2005, 09:48:04 AM »

Good deal Night...I heard bits and pieces but not the whole story.  Thanks for the update and good luck.

Orlando - guess Mickey takes care of any kid moving issues pretty well...lol...

:mrgreen:  Mr. Green knows there's only one Spike...the others are umpostas...
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #6 : April 30, 2005, 09:52:06 AM »

roger that... spike is still the only real one.

Steve
NightTrain

« #7 : April 30, 2005, 10:35:53 AM »

The Orlando Magic didn't leave.  But it is irrelevant, because I am a Boston sports fan till the end, and well, basketball sucks.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #8 : April 30, 2005, 10:46:12 AM »

yeah basketball sucks... its all about hockey.

Steve
T3H

« #9 : April 30, 2005, 12:25:51 PM »

hey dont dis basketball lol......well i might be down in orlando this summer night...if i am we should meet or somethin....thatwould b cool lol i unno
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #10 : April 30, 2005, 01:54:02 PM »

lol if I were night I wouldn't waste my time... lol joke.

Steve
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #11 : April 30, 2005, 02:00:22 PM »

:notworthy: :notworthy: good job night, Orlando is a nice place.... rock on and good luck with the new diggs!  :mrgreen:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
NightTrain

« #12 : May 01, 2005, 05:01:02 AM »

Thanks guys.  And Thug, unfortunately I a rule against meeting registered animal sex offenders.   :-o  So it would probably be best if you didn't visit Orlando at all....ever..  :)
HongKongPhooey

« #13 : May 01, 2005, 09:08:26 AM »

Don't think they will have as much of a problem with his accent as they will have with his driving ability.  Can't wait to see him on the road with all the old farts down there.
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #14 : May 01, 2005, 02:35:21 PM »

I lived in Florida for 10 years guys, and those old drivers are as bad as you hear down there. :angelfire: I totaled a car once when I first got my permit just because of old farts and their sloooooowww reaction time... :headbang: :angelfire:They shouldn't be able to drive damnit! Sorry, just a sensitive subject...lol :headbang: :headbang: 8-)

"Respect is everything."
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: