Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 08:34:10 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Need help with a PC controller...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Need help with a PC controller...  ( 560 )
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« : April 26, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »

Sup guys/gals, I'm lookin for a bit of help here. :dontknow: I have a Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 for my PC here. I have it installed and working and all, but heres my problem. I'm trying to configure it automatically so whenever I try to play or install a new game, the controller is already automatically configured. Its basically so I don't have to re-configure it to every button on the controller every time I install a new game. Now, my buddy has an older Logitech controller for his PC and he was able to get some download or somethin that does the whole "automatically configure button commands" to his controller every time he installs a new game. I've had this problem for a while and I'm tryin to fix it. If anyone can help me with this problem to get my controller auto-configured I would greatly appreciate it! :-D

"Respect is everything."
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #1 : April 28, 2005, 04:15:59 PM »

I see 10 reads but no posts? No one can help me here? :? :?

"Respect is everything."
NightTrain

« #2 : April 29, 2005, 07:41:23 AM »

Sorry, never even heard of it.  :(
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #3 : April 29, 2005, 01:53:25 PM »

Shit, no one seems to have a clue, lol... :| sigh... guess this is trash then... :oops: :-(

"Respect is everything."
Spikeroo

« #4 : April 29, 2005, 07:41:43 PM »

Hmmm...let's see....

Googling the phrase "logitech game rumble pad auto configure" comes up with this number one hit:

http://www.bit-tech.net/review/285/

which says:

"As well as configuring the game pad buttons the software can manage game profiles. A custom profile can be created for each game. Once created the profile is loaded automatically when the game is started. You can create and edit any number of profiles and the Logitech website has hundreds of downloadable profiles. The list of profiles is constantly growing as new games are added. "

Did you check out the driver and options?  If this is new they have to have the profile thing.  Should be a selection for "select application" where you select the game's executable...maybe maybe not...

Good luck...Just don't sit on it - it's not like them quality hotel beds with the vibration...

:mrgreen:  Mr. Green says: "I luuuv demz bedz"

T3H

« #5 : April 30, 2005, 12:17:55 PM »

theres gotta be some drivers that will do that for u out there...yes.....it does require some work sorry lol  :bs:
: [1]  
« previous next »
: