Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 12:27:03 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Re: It's Official.................
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Re: It's Official.................  ( 1525 )
HongKongPhooey

« #15 : May 04, 2005, 08:58:36 AM »

From when I was 18 until 21 we would go up to Montreal every year for New Year's Eve.  It was pay one price for all you can eat and drink for the New Year's Eve party.  I remember one year the place we were at ran out of a vodka and rum.  Everyone started throwing their glasses against the wall smashing them, funny shit.  Two of my friends got pick-pocketed by hookers  :downtown: in front of a Harvey's one night stole all their money, other than that St Catherine's street was the best.  Long live Piel Pub!  Anyone know if it's still around?
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #16 : May 04, 2005, 09:13:30 AM »

lol thats awesome... I dont have to worry about being underage... I'm 18 legal in canada... and I never had any probs getting into bars in the US.

Steve
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #17 : May 04, 2005, 11:57:57 AM »

St Catherines street wasnt so bad, but the bums constantly begging me for money pissed me off. They had this awesome store, it was like called High Times or something, but they had everything that you could possibly think of that dealt with weeed.

HongKongPhooey

« #18 : May 04, 2005, 12:54:44 PM »

Funny thing is the bums used to ask for change.  We would always tell them sorry man we have no change all we only have bills.  :-D
T3H

« #19 : May 04, 2005, 04:23:03 PM »

errbody come to canday we will party..this summer sometime.....we will get drunk as fuck and u dont have to worry about being caught with underages...the cops dont give a shit...trust me besides thier isn't THAT many of us  :roll:
Cole

« #20 : May 06, 2005, 01:46:56 AM »

We should all meet somewhere neutral, like Bolivia.  Better yet, Latvia.  I'm thinking Jelgava...

Or, just do a simulcast web meeting, then we can see each other on a webcam and say things like "OMFG!  I am soooo wasted..  Anyone have some PCP?  DXM?  Anyone?"

lol.  Oh man.  Just joking.  You guys should just meet at a major LAN event.  I have a bar in my basement, so I never leave my house. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« : May 06, 2005, 02:19:26 AM Cole »
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #21 : May 06, 2005, 03:53:00 AM »

I used to have a bar in my old house... I never did leave my house... but anyway yeah we are going to a major lan event me and lunchbox... we need 2 good CSS players for the team... hopefully we find them... or me and lunchbox are just gonna hit the bars/strip clubs/clubs in montreal. WOOT.

Steve
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: