Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:16:50 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Formal Complaint against an Admin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Formal Complaint against an Admin  ( 2465 )
Scrivnet
Noob

: 2

« : November 28, 2007, 11:58:37 PM »

I play in this server quite a bit, and last night I was banned by one of your admins, Thalan.

My offense? using my own teleporter he was standing beside, and not on. He asked who "pushed him off" the teleporter and I let him know that he was not on it and he threatened to kick me for it. I was like "you have got to be kidding me!" and away I went. I came back and asked him why he would do that and hurt his team since all my eningeer equipment vasnished when I did and then he banned me.

You have yourselves a power hungry little admin here which is a damn shame since it's a damn fine server that I might have considered donating towards since I have been playing on it exclusively lately. banning should be reserved for the extreme problem cases not just "because i can." If what I was saying bothered his ego, TF2 has a lovely little "mute" button.
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #1 : November 29, 2007, 12:04:24 AM »

first of all wrong forum idiot secondly i warned you to stop mouthing off all i did was kick you and i let you come back in and you started being a little ass i figured it would of taken you a little longer to post but ohh well you were baned cause you wouldnt shut up after i told you to i dont deal well with people mouthing off to me and so you know its not a perm ban your more then welcome to come back its only a 2 hour ban in your deffence it might have not been you who bumped me off if it wasnt my bad have a nice day
Scrivnet
Noob

: 2

« #2 : November 29, 2007, 12:11:27 AM »

I'm the forum idiot? At least I can use punctuation in my post and not have the entire thing be a run-on sentence. Your attitude sucks and you're a rude little pig so I'll withdraw my donation I had planned and play(and pay) elsewhere. As for not dealing well with people mouthing off to you, don't abuse what little authority you have and that probably won't happen as often.

Good day to you sir.
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #3 : November 29, 2007, 01:16:02 AM »

Dont judge a whole community by one person, stick around the fourms and im sure you'll get unbanned

Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #4 : November 29, 2007, 08:40:16 AM »

hes already unbaned lax i didnt do a perm one like i said hes more then welcome to come back just dont mouth off to me
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : November 29, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »

WTG Thalan!

Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #6 : November 29, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »

lmao leet had to put your 2 cents in didnt you  :-P
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #7 : November 29, 2007, 04:07:11 PM »

I'm the forum idiot? At least I can use punctuation in my post and not have the entire thing be a run-on sentence. Your attitude sucks and you're a rude little pig so I'll withdraw my donation I had planned and play(and pay) elsewhere. As for not dealing well with people mouthing off to you, don't abuse what little authority you have and that probably won't happen as often.

Good day to you sir.

I think what he mean was we have a section called banned/admin abuse that who should have posted in, either way i feel this is a simple misunderstanding and its water under the bridge now so give each other a virtual hug and happy gaming

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

fraggle 79

« #8 : November 29, 2007, 06:15:27 PM »

Well I might have sided with him til I read his second post, Fuck this Noob.  :thebirdman:
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #9 : November 29, 2007, 10:55:29 PM »

Tell this noob to find another server...we're always full anyway  :thebirdman:

snyper133
Inactive
Forum All-Star

: 343

Make sure you get your whole head in front of.....

AOL Instant Messenger - Backswimmer13
« #10 : November 30, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »

This thread needs to be moved to banned and admin abuse and locked.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #11 : November 30, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »

This thread needs to be moved to banned and admin abuse and locked.

:iamwithstupid: Agreed.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: