Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:54:08 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Left 4 Dead 2 (72.5.152.143)
| | |-+  Weekly L4D?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Weekly L4D?  ( 2355 )
Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 123

« : October 08, 2010, 09:45:55 PM »

Ok, so L4D with the clan was pretty damn awesome. I think we should have it as a weekly event, and get some more versus matches going. It's almost impossible to play a good versus match through all the way with a PUG, and no one in the clan is going to leave without a valid reason. I prose every Saturday or Friday night we get a big group of people together and get some L4D versus going. Thoughts?

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : October 08, 2010, 10:04:42 PM »

Only if we can do realism versus. :P

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #2 : October 09, 2010, 07:29:42 AM »

Well we have been doing this every Friday/Saturday, but now since more people own this game and are commited to playing, we'll have an easier time starting up a game of Versus.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Hare Doctor
TE Members
Forum Member

: 52

The Medi Bun

« #3 : October 12, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »

Playing versus last night was fun! It was my first time playing though, so I felt like a total newb. I hope I didn't screw things up too much  :-)

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 123

« #4 : October 12, 2010, 06:22:28 PM »

Versus is teh win. Don't worry, everyone starts somewhere, and if you play every week, you will get better. But then so will we >:D

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

« #5 : October 12, 2010, 06:31:23 PM »

Playing versus last night was fun! It was my first time playing though, so I felt like a total newb. I hope I didn't screw things up too much  :-)

My suggestion? Play through all the maps on singleplayer so that you can get a feel for them. You (and your team) will do much better if you know where you're going/where items are/how close you are to the safe room

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #6 : February 11, 2011, 10:32:31 AM »

Disco, Sugar, and I will be playing probably the most difficult survival custom map there is this weekend. I asked Crazy to make the server more slots so we can all play. If you don't have Helms Deep already, here's the link.

http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=7302

Yes, there is an ending, but we don't know what to do after 30 minutes, so yea...

Message me on Steam if you guys are interested on playing.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

« #7 : February 11, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »

Disco, Sugar, and I will be playing probably the most difficult survival custom map there is this weekend. I asked Crazy to make the server more slots so we can all play. If you don't have Helms Deep already, here's the link.

http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=7302

Yes, there is an ending, but we don't know what to do after 30 minutes, so yea...

Message me on Steam if you guys are interested on playing.

I remember 8 player survival on this map in L4D. You *Really* have to turn up the difficulty for it to be interesting.

Mustard
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 340

« #8 : February 11, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »

I just reinstalled the game, I'm inexperienced, but would like to play.

TE-r | JuggerNuke: i am just thinking into an endless blackhole now

: [1]  
« previous next »
: