Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:43:20 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  Perma banned by TE ender.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Perma banned by TE ender.  ( 1816 )
OhYeah
Noob

: 4

« : April 20, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »

Hello, I am slightly annoyed so please ignore that...TE|Ender put TK on...Now A player named Gaspforbreath killed Te|ender and Ender PERMA banned him...I saw this and  I told him that was false banning and not right..He ignored me and then I killed him. He perma BANNED me. No reason except I was "Hacking" Which was complete bull. I am slightly annoyed that he did this and it is complete admin abuse. Please Unban me and Gasp Thank you

~My sincerest regards,
OhYeah
OhYeah
Noob

« #1 : April 20, 2009, 04:34:18 PM »

Proof of him Perma banning Gasp,
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "{Gm}GaspForBreath" (reason: Hacking).
www.theelders.net
I was unbanned now after yelling at them..But Still I suggest you taking away Enders admin or atleast talking to him about Unfair banning for TKing..I thank you for reading this.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : April 20, 2009, 05:14:04 PM »

Ender's admin privileges won't be taken away.  We had a ton of team killing earlier and apparently he was the first person to team kill after I said " get rid of 'em" 

I think the issue you should be more worried about is your own.  We have had plenty of hackers in here lately and are being very strict.  If you did anything fishy, he may have been quick to jump the gun.  I did hear him say you were walling I think.  And, with his experience in playing competitive and in pubs a lot I'm definitely going to take him at his word.  You should be able to play in the pub again... I don't think he set it for very long.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

OhYeah
Noob

« #3 : April 20, 2009, 05:53:11 PM »

Walling??? MY score was like 1-15 or something like that..I never walled or used any hacks a Player named "Cougar" Used speed hack and was aimbotting I DID not hack. You can take his word..But my side is I was not I do not Hack I am simply a player of Pug servers.
OhYeah
Noob

« #4 : April 20, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »

(And I have people to Vouch for that...From many different servers. I do not hack and never have)
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #5 : April 20, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »

Well you're able to play in the servers now, so there is no need for anymore discussion.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Ender
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« #6 : April 21, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »

Just an FYI here.  I always send private messages in admin talk directly to the person who is TKing before I take any action.  He was directly ignoring me, and continually TKing the other players and that is why I banned him.  As for you, you turned and killed me for banning him even though I was on your team, so that constitutes ignoring an admin just the same.  I only banned you for a couple of hours so get over it.  You should learn to respect admins, enough said.

Trace

Cordially,

Future Ender
: [1]  
« previous next »
: