Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:34:15 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Admin In the Gun Game
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Admin In the Gun Game  ( 5134 )
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« : January 08, 2008, 09:34:19 AM »

I wanted to post this here to let all our Gun Game players, as well as our admins, know what I feel warrants any kind of admin action during game play.

Camping:
1. Camping is frowned upon here. We do not like people sitting in a corner for an entire round waiting to kill someone.
2. First couple times you will get a few slaps or get beaconed for sitting around. If camping continues you may eventually get a slay. Just use your head this is not CAL you are
   not defending anything.
3. Only time camping is allowed is if you have already gotten your needed kill and are hunting for a knife kill.
    THIS IS A KNIFE PRO SERVER ADMINS AND PLAYERS, LET THEM HUNT!! within reason of course. walking around or sitting in a corner once you have heard someone is perfectly
   fine.  We do not slay or slap people who are trying to get a level up by knifing. If two people want to knife and are no where near each other, make them a beacon not slay or
   slap them.

Game play:
1. Do not shoot then knife someone. PERIOD!! Unless you run out of bullets you do not shoot someone a couple time so you just have to knife them once. You will get a warning
    and if you do it again you will be punished with a lose of level AKA slay.
2. Nobody is required to knife!! Just because someone comes at you with a knife does not mean you have to knife. And also if you start a knife please finish the battle.
   You don't have to finish it but don't be suprised if the names start flying when you don't. Players are not required to knife. If they start knifing and some fag pulls his gun out and
   shoots. O well he's a fag not someone who deserves to be slayed. The shooting didn't cost you a level DON'T SLAY EM.
3. People who get knifed or shot at while they are knifing take the chance of getting knifed back. If you are knifing someone and some other idiot is shooting you while you are in a
   knife battle, O well. Can't expect everyone to stop just because you want to be a hero. I happens to people all the time, not something to be slayed for. Part of the game.

Admins should not be slaying anyone unless they shoot then knife, camp for consecutive rounds, or disrespect other players or admins. Just because someone did something you don't like does not warrant a slay. Remember a slay takes a level away from a player and if someone were to slay me while I was on grenade level or worst knife level, I would be pissed. Also let the admin who was part of the infraction take care of the punishment. If someone did something wrong to me, LEET should mind his business and let me take care of it. (hypothetically speaking of course)

It's a game guys have a little fun. Keep it fun for our regulars and newbies as well. Don't make me have to take away your admin. I got better things to do!!!

Widow
« : January 08, 2008, 12:46:38 PM WidowMaker »

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : January 08, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »

I just want to add to this that from time to time we do call a KNIFE ONLY until NADE.  This means NO GUNS.  Everyone must knife until it says player is on nade level.  This starts when a new map starts (usually shotty) and continues again until player is on nade level.  If you start shooting during a KNIFE ONLY map I see no reason why you should not be slayed.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : January 08, 2008, 10:15:35 AM »

What did I do?  :-D

I agree with everything Widow said. I bet I can count all the slays I have did on one hand and most were afk...

HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : January 08, 2008, 12:34:38 PM »

Shouldn't this also be in the banned/admin abuse section?

Number One Super Guy!!!

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #4 : January 08, 2008, 02:17:09 PM »

I think we should have every admin that plays in gun game to sign this saying they've seen it.  That way there is no excuse for a problem in the future.

/signed

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #5 : January 08, 2008, 03:30:14 PM »

Please do not put other issues in this thread.  Please start a new thread as to not whore this one out.  I am splitting a post that was done my AntiHero and making it a seperate thread.

Ponce
Forum Member

: 41

« #6 : January 08, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »

Nice post, I agree completely.

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« #7 : January 08, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »

Alright, thanks. Partly placed there to try and prevent it.

I saw it die, i watched it die.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #8 : January 08, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

Finally, some admin "common sense" j/k seriously, agree with it all.

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #9 : January 08, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »

i am not a admin but i will sign it anyways.

i lick my barrell will not wrongfully slay or slap anyone unlesss its warranted under the preset guidelines shown above by widow.

signed
lick my barrell

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #10 : January 09, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »

I'm glad I read this. I personaly didn't have a problem with plug and knife. I'll know for later games.

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
gangrene
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 146

The worms will get you!!!!!

MSN Messenger - wlaitala@hotmail.com
« #11 : January 09, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »

:-D read it
Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #12 : January 10, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »

Thx...Long over due, so we'll be on the same page.!!!!

PHI_21
Inactive
Forum Member

: 71

MSN Messenger - phi_slama_jama_21@hotmail.com
« #13 : January 10, 2008, 02:46:43 PM »

:sunny:

/Signed

~Dave
GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #14 : January 10, 2008, 08:47:20 PM »

i agree

signed,
Geo

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: