Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:41:54 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  I am Rediculous!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: I am Rediculous!  ( 2097 )
Johnny

« : January 14, 2005, 10:30:35 PM »

Just about an hour ago i went 24-1 in Dust.  And i wasn't playing with schmucks either, i was just getting mad headshots.  I think i pissed gunman off because he said "god johnny, what leagues have you been in?" i told him cal-p which is the truth...or cal-o.  but it was amazing, until lunchbox had to go and ruin my fun.  he slayed me because i was destroying him on the score board.  WHAT NOW?!
bdot

« #1 : January 15, 2005, 08:15:22 AM »

i had a pretty good run on aztec yesterday.  i was 20-0 by the 8th round but then i had to go eat dinner so i went into spectators and then when i came back i was still top on my team!  :shock:

then i played more and when the map was over i was 34-4. not bad for famas and deagle
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #2 : January 18, 2005, 09:29:11 AM »

i think you guys both need to get laid to take your mind off of your amazing CS accomplishments...... :razz:

btw, its spelled Ridiculous....

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : June 27, 2005, 10:48:33 PM »

lol... damn... someone else got gunman pissed off sweet

Steve
Cole

« #4 : June 28, 2005, 02:30:26 AM »

It's so easy to do.
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #5 : June 28, 2005, 12:50:38 PM »

Didn't we already say this in another thread? :?

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #6 : June 29, 2005, 02:13:11 AM »

yes.  in many others
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #7 : July 01, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »

and more to come also

Steve
Cole

« #8 : July 05, 2005, 02:10:05 AM »

what were we talking about again?  adsfljdfsljksadfjasdfh0o8h r4ohwavehn'pavs
ojnp
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #9 : July 05, 2005, 10:39:29 AM »

exactly.

Steve
Cole

« #10 : July 07, 2005, 03:28:13 AM »

how about them apples?
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #11 : July 07, 2005, 04:28:33 AM »

apples are good

Steve
wishbone

« #12 : July 07, 2005, 06:55:32 AM »

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... loading hacks.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #13 : July 07, 2005, 10:29:24 AM »

hahaha nice spam

Steve
Cole

« #14 : July 08, 2005, 05:15:24 AM »

yup
: [1] 2 3