Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:01:10 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  NeoTokyo
« previous next »
: [1]
: NeoTokyo  ( 940 )
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« : July 20, 2009, 07:52:54 AM »

NeoTokyo is a mod for Sorce that just released less than a month ago. You can think of it as CS:S in Japan. The game centers around retrival of the Ghost (the flag) an android head/torso. When in possesion of the Ghost you can see enemy positions and call them out to your team as you head to the capture point. There are three classes:

Recon: Fast moving, light armor, long cloak, nightvision and a long jump that allows you to access places i the map other classes can't.

Assault: Moderate speed with sprint, moderate armor, short cloak and motion vision.

Support: Slow moving wtihout sprint, heavy armor, no cloak and thermal vision.

Cloaking, vision modes and the ability to lean set this apart from CS:S. The maps are beautifuly detailed and well lighted. If you want more info you can check out:

NeoTokyo HQ
« : July 20, 2009, 07:54:44 AM Hitman Smurf »

TE_Taylormade
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 168

« #1 : July 20, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »

This game fuckin rocks, all I can say.  I think everyone should d/l it and we can play it, and maybe even get our own server.  Change it up a little.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : July 20, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

I've seen videos on youtube and it definitely looks fun.  I'll download it once I get my new build...no need to do it now when i'll be reinstalling the OS on a new system in the next day or two.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : July 21, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »

Let me know when you finish your build and DL it VIP, me you and Taylor will play a little. It's only been out a month so everyones learning it now. A good majority of my gaming time has been spent playing this and it's a lot more tactical experience than most games. I like the slower pace and Anime themes...plus, it's just gorgeous.

LTK
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 229

« #4 : July 29, 2009, 02:15:43 PM »

Sounds pretty cool. I am going to check it out.

InzZzaNe
Cal Players
Forum Member

: 44

Lets get a party going

AOL Instant Messenger - dgrocker13
« #5 : July 29, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

downloading it right now :)
the heavy/light classes and thermal and skills make me think of also a Dystopia kind of gameplay

: [1]  
« previous next »
: