Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:21:58 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Vampires
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Vampires  ( 1991 )
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« : December 01, 2004, 03:22:37 PM »

So a vampire walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a shot of rum and a cup of hot water, and the bartender gives him his rum but asks "why do you want hot water" the vampire pulls out a used tampon and says i wanted a cup of tea :lol:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Johnny

« #1 : December 01, 2004, 03:45:26 PM »

that doesn't make sense... because vagina blood on a rag dipped into hot water does in no way make tea.  He should have asked for a cup of water and some celery and made a bloody mary or something, at least that has the word blood in it...good joke other than the fact that it sucks!
Larry Flint

« #2 : December 01, 2004, 04:46:25 PM »

wow johnny your so dumb, it does actually make sense if you think about it for only a second and not try to make every one in thesse forums lesser than you it doesnt work
Johnny

« #3 : December 01, 2004, 04:53:50 PM »

no dude, it doesnt, because tea is made from tea leaves... so vagina blood + hot water does not = tea.  tea leaves in a bag + hot water = tea...
doughty

« #4 : December 01, 2004, 10:39:32 PM »

i'm just trying to make some blood-dissipated-in-water to drink duh
flintlock

« #5 : December 02, 2004, 11:24:28 AM »

Quote from: doughty
i'm just trying to make some blood-dissipated-in-water to drink duh

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
bdot

« #6 : December 02, 2004, 07:34:33 PM »

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :?
TE | Paladin

« #7 : December 08, 2004, 03:35:49 PM »

so this guy is talking to his buddy and he says man, i've been having some freudian slips alot lately, why just the other day i went to the train station and asked the attendant, who was well endowed, for two pickets to tittsburg.  I know how you feel, the other replied. I was having breakfast with my wife and instead of sayin, Dear, please pass the OJ, i said, You fucking bitch you ruined my life!"
Johnny

« #8 : December 08, 2004, 06:18:32 PM »

^^ holy shit, that joke is fucking amazing....
T3H

« #9 : December 09, 2004, 10:22:47 PM »

Im A Vampire  :shock:  ....ever seen blade? that movie was based on me  :twisted:
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #10 : June 27, 2005, 10:42:25 PM »

hahaha good one...

Steve
Cole

« #11 : June 28, 2005, 02:47:57 AM »

so thug really does think that he is black...
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #12 : June 28, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »

Did you NOT see his pictures? :? :lol:

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #13 : June 29, 2005, 02:46:50 AM »

yes, but it coulda been a spoof