Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 11:39:19 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  i need your support everyone
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: i need your support everyone  ( 2487 )
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« : September 20, 2008, 12:03:10 AM »

well as you know i have been inactive cause of schooling and getting my internet radio station back up and running. well this sunday at 8pm on www.hypnotikradio.com is my debute show where i will be doing a affiliation to rock the nation show. a little about the show

i take rock bands that are newly signed or unsigned and i battle them on the air and let the listeners vote. the winner becomes hypnotik affiliated band where we pass there music to all the djs and to all my sister stations to be played live on the air. but first they must battle for your votes.

so tune in listen and vote for your favorite! also if you know a band or in a band give them this address www.hypnotikradio.com/nation.html so they can read about it and fill out the form.

i hope i can see my elder bros on the show. we should have our chatroom up by then. so see you in the chat sunday at 8pm... tell as many as you can. you will hear me live on the air.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #1 : September 21, 2008, 07:54:51 AM »

NICE!!! 

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #2 : September 21, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

ok everyone make sure you tune in at 8pm est to www.hypnotikradio.com its going to be great

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #3 : September 21, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »

ok everyone the affiliation to rock the nation show is bout to go live... so make sure you tune in, join the chat, listen to the battle of the bands and vote for your favorite band. its your votes that decide the winner. www.hypnotikradio.com so tell everyone on your list to join us.

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #4 : September 21, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »

I'm going to fight you if you dont play more music!!

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #5 : September 22, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

i want to thank video master and elite prophet for joining us on www.hypnotikradio.com for the show. hopefully we will see more members of hypnotik radio next weeks show sunday 8pm est. and i would like to put a banner on my site for sponsors to the station from theelders.net. when we get the sponsors link up i will put the banner up.

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #6 : September 22, 2008, 10:34:43 AM »

you played some awesome music man!  I was on there a bit later... great show!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #7 : September 22, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »

i'll be there next week...i haven't read the forums in a few days so i wasn't in the know.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #8 : September 28, 2008, 01:52:24 PM »

Dont forget everyone about the show. it will be tonight at 8pm est on www.hypnotikradio.com the two bands battling are tribe of eden and harlow. so come join the chat listen and vote. will be taking callers this week from listeners find out what they think. also soon we will have tshirts and hats and wiill be doing contests live on air. hope to see all you there. well i dont expect everyone to be there. but i do expect you too.

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #9 : September 28, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

I was there! I couldnt join the chat though it kept kicking me offline when i did, I tried as Bob once too lol, thought maybe it was my name or something, anyway thought the bands were good, you have to shorten the interviews though man or i'm going to fight you! :headbang1:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #10 : September 29, 2008, 04:20:10 AM »

i agree that the interview run a little long. but you have to understand this concept of the mind of a rocker. they are extremely excited about telling about there music. plus right now we have a two hour show to fill with little context. after a few bands have won we will have more music to play. during that show i will not play any cover titles. the show is built for the unheard and unsigned bands. we play the main stream music all week. i like to keep those two hours for the affiliation bands. i love the interviews. they are my favorite part. but the show will get better with time. thanks for listening to the show. also if the elders get me a banner i will put it on the site. just cause i am dj chewy there doesnt stop me from being a elder here and backing up my clan. so yea also i want to produce a commercial for the elders to play on the show. maybe someday the elders can sponsor the show. it will be affiliation to rock the nation brought to you by theelders.net gaming community. well thanks for listening and see you all next week. also soon i will be starting another show during the week where i will take callers and do a screwed up dr phil advise show. also we are soon to have dj supernatural doing his psychic show where he is going to do tarot card readings live on the air. its taken me a while to build the station back up out of the ground but we are growing each day.

Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #11 : September 29, 2008, 07:58:58 AM »

Congrats on a good show last night: started off a little abrupt but after the first battle song I thought it got going nicely.  I actually liked the interview - it was a bit long bit interesting to get the unknown band's thoughts and good to give them some air time.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #12 : September 29, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »

I was there, i liked the SellersWray band the best.  Singer from Harlow was longwinded.  Need more ppl to call in because only one guy did...ole clyde and he was high =P

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #13 : September 29, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »

hey if  any of you know a rock band that would be interested in battling send them this link

www.hypnotikradio.com/nation.html

and thanks guys for coming and voting and listening.

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #14 : October 04, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »

affiliation to rock the nation show is coming back up again this sunday at the following times: (look for your time zones)

8pm est
7pm cst
6pm mst
5pm pst

i invite all my fellow brother gamers here on the elders to join us in the chatroom. we have a new chatroom we are testing out so those of you have been thre before it will look different. but join the chat, listen, vote, call in, and just have fun. thats the reason for the show. i am not trying to become famous with this show i am just trying to get new music you never hear before out there to you guys and let you vote on the best. so join us at www.hypnotikradio.com or if your a fubar person look for our lounge. also check out the myspace page for this show. www.myspace.com/atrtn and thanks to everyone out there that has shown support for me. i hope to see more of you this time. and maybe eventually get you all there to listen to the show. thanks everyone i appreciate your support with this project i have taken on...

p.s. if you know a rock band that would like to battle on my show send them this link to sign up. www.hypnotikradio.com/nation.html

thanks again
lick my barrell
aka dj chewy
www.hypnotikradio.com

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: