Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:27:44 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  think back to high school/jr high School... what did YOU do for
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: think back to high school/jr high School... what did YOU do for  ( 1162 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : July 01, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »

ok... so NO DATES, no YEARS, I guess you can state what songs if it ties into what you did... but,  did you do the parachute pants thing?  Michael Jackson jacket/glove thing? 

I know that I had the ENTIRE beastie boys licensed to ill album memorized, recited multiple times, and transcribed across every single one of my notebooks.  I knew that album backwards and forwards.  shit, I still do.     :mrgreen:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : July 01, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »

Who remembers Skidz pants and Hypercolor clothes? Yeah, I'm old...and the Beastie Boys rocked!  :headbang1:

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : July 01, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »

shit im still in high school, you some old fuckers.   

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : July 01, 2008, 12:02:04 PM »

shit im still in high school, you some old fuckers.   

no WONDER you spend so much cash on sneakers.

THAT was the day man...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #4 : July 01, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »

**ponders about his past high school days** 

It seems like it was only months ago...well it actually was.  I dunno but we just hang out playin pool, swimming, and playin games listenin to metal.  Everyone loves Metallica and AC/DC ... so I'm sure some of you old fellas can relate =)

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #5 : July 01, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »

beastie boys were the shit. I remember having 15" subs in my car blasting music to get the chicks. They love the freestyle music of the 80's. Stevie B, Envogue and shit like that.

my rap days
NWA
DOC
Public Enemy
KRS One AKA BDP Boogie Down Productions
House Music

i have a bunch of old school stuff.

Widow

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #6 : July 01, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!!!!

I remember the first time I listened to that tape... end over end and laughing my ASS off.

Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #7 : July 23, 2008, 04:02:06 PM »

ahh, high school...i was too busy studying since that is what good indian boys do  :puke:

...boy am I glad that part of my life is over...only good things that came out of those days were i) Star Trek and ii) Baywatch  :downtown:

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #8 : July 23, 2008, 04:24:06 PM »

ahh, high school...i was too busy studying since that is what good indian boys do  :puke:

...boy am I glad that part of my life is over...only good things that came out of those days were i) Star Trek and ii) Baywatch  :downtown:

no way.

eddie murphy raw, miami vice, A-Team.... 

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #9 : July 23, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »

A-Team was the shit!

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #10 : July 24, 2008, 05:58:59 AM »

eddie murphy delirious, and raw are posibly two of the best stand up acts ever done.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #11 : July 24, 2008, 07:03:34 AM »

eddie murphy delirious, and raw are posibly two of the best stand up acts ever done.

WAIT!!!  I meant Delirious... fucking pissed my pants watching that shit...  Mr. T gay, getting your ass whipped by a gay guy... omg that was some funny ass shit.  man wonder, for a young one, you know your good history!   :headbang1:

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #12 : July 24, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »

Eddie Murphy, eh? Remember the 80's hits Beverly Hills Cop (and of course Axel F) and 48 hours? Also, don't forget Herbie Hanncock and the first music video to use computer animation (Money for Nothin' by Dire Straits)...and who could forget Genesis, Huey Lewis and the News and Depeche Mode....of course I agree with Widow, NWA, Public Enemy (Fear of a Black Planet) and all that Old School shit was awesome...Breakin 2 Electric Bugaloo FTW!

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #13 : July 25, 2008, 06:03:55 AM »

you can't forget the GOONIES!!!

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #14 : July 25, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »

I still rock the Beasties!

Any 80s metal, I actually listen to Dee Snider on the house of hair on Sunday morning, roxors!

Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, Whitesnake, the list goes on!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: